Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 12:28:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

November 28 Muskegon Smallies!!!!

Started by Waterfoul, November 28, 2011, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterfoul

Yes, WE could head out.  All those Mikes on the lake and the fish wouldn't stand a chance.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

Lets go Mojo. My boat is still hooked up too.

Mojo

ppsssssttttttttt - Mike - 10 min from White Lake Mike....... ever fish at Michigan adventures ?  :o     If anyone has kids and wants them to catch unpressured LM hogs, PM me.  There is a certain person you need to talk to, and a certain time of the day to gain access.

Unbelievable !
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

mikesmiph

Alas, I have today and tomorrow off. Working all weekend. Darn.

djkimmel

Quote from: Mojo on December 01, 2011, 12:04:29 PM
ppsssssttttttttt - Mike - 10 min from White Lake Mike....... ever fish at Michigan adventures ?  :o     If anyone has kids and wants them to catch unpressured LM hogs, PM me.  There is a certain person you need to talk to, and a certain time of the day to gain access.

Unbelievable !

Do BIG kids count?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

I don't want, I NEED to know who to call at Michigan's adventure.  I'm no kid... but I act like one when I fish!!!  There are some absolute TOADS in there!!!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mojo

I'll PM you ..... You gotta come fish with frank mike and I - yup - you too are an addict !!!!!

Mojo

Quote from: djkimmel on December 01, 2011, 05:31:53 PM

Unbelievable !

Do BIG kids count?

Uhhhh.  Homeland security is guarding it ."..... Uhhh there's a fish kill I..." no it's impassable certain times of the year......... Lol  ;D:D

fasttrack

Unbelievable !

Me! Me! I have 3 boys and would LOVE to take them fishing there! Everytime we're there I spend more time looking in the water than going on the rides. Seriously, I'd love to plan that!

Wait, I have a 4th kid that we call Waterfoul I'd like to take too (there ya go partner, I put in a plug for ya)
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Waterfoul

Gee... Thanks Marc!

How's Levi's throat?  I'm dying to make my nacho dip!!

Mike S.

I would love to fish MI Adventures. That's even closer to the house than White Lake is. I have a couple of buddies that have fished the parking lot pond a few times. My wife's cousin used to be one of the office people there, but she never got me in to fish. I'd even pay the park admission for that. Hook me up, Mojo.

fasttrack

Much better Mike, he finally started eating well late last week. You can start bringing nacho dip once a week starting immediately. Forever. lol
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Waterfoul

Quote from: fasttrack on December 05, 2011, 04:21:37 PM
Much better Mike, he finally started eating well late last week. You can start bringing nacho dip once a week starting immediately. Forever. lol

Nice seeing you and the family tonight Marc.  Looks like I'll have to make the nacho dip real soon!!

Rodz

Quote from: Waterfoul on November 28, 2011, 09:36:16 PM
Glad you had fun Mike!  Sorry to take over your boat... LOL!!!  Thanks for showing me your "spot" too. 

We'll have to see what the weather does next Sunday/Monday.  Now... order up some of THE baits and you will be all set!

Electric or cable steer? ;D ;D

Waterfoul

Mojo

(GreatLakesBass is in Italy !!!) SO Im posting from Italy guys, but catching up - when spring hits, remind me of this topic and we'll work a great day out !

Mike S.

A great day for what?  MI Adventures?  Or White Lake?  Or an all Mike day at MI Adventures or White Lake?  Have fun in Italy. I hear Ibiza is the place to be. :o :o :o

djkimmel

We have another member in Italy somewhere. Don't recall the username? Maybe you'll run into him/her? We have a member in France too! And many other countries.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

An all Mike day on any body of water would be an awesome day!

Mike S.

Quote from: Waterfoul on December 16, 2011, 12:35:53 AM
An all Mike day on any body of water would be an awesome day!

Especially if you throw smallies into the picture!!!!!