Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:28:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit returns for 2012 - January 12-15

Started by djkimmel, October 16, 2011, 05:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Waterfoul

What word Mike?  Bob?  or how about holdyourbreath (hey, that's one word if you say it fast enough)
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

bigjc

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Frank

it is officially still summer until i put my boat away.  I was out last Sunday, therefore...   still summer.  Though I do have to admit, it is quite strange that we get snow in the summer.

Frank

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

i should be able to lend a hand on thursday and friday if needed. i work 10min from there so i can be there around 5:15ish

mikesmiph

djkimmel

This weekend, I'll put up the 'official' info but I will pass on for now that Mikesmiph has had the 'great fortune' to be volunteered for the Ultimate Fishing Show 'crew boss' spot. I have to leave for Brazil on that Friday, not the best timing to be leaving at the beginning of the biggest fishing show in Michigan, but that's the way the peacock crumbles...

So thanks again for helping me out of some unfortunate scheduling Mike! I'll get the volunteer schedule to Mike once it is done and work it out so show helpers can contact him with questions and any emergency changes.

mikesmiph

I stand in your shadow, oh great leader. My humble self is honored to walk a mile in your shoes. te he he.

djkimmel

You're a funny guy too... I was planning on posting the volunteer needs and times today but I found something in my Ultimate Fishing Show packet that is new and not explained so I'm going to hold off until Monday when I can find out what it means first before I start making decisions and figuring out volunteer needs. I should get a reply Monday and then I can start doing my thing.

huston

Count me in on that list too, but man oh man, I've always wanted to go Peacock Bass fishing in Brazil.  I traveled there once a few years ago with some none fishing people . The sights, food and w___n are something else. I remember an invite a while back from Dan too. How much does that cost?

djkimmel

About $6,500 for 6 to 6 1/2 days of fishing depending on when you buy plane tickets. It's worth every penny every minute! I'll put up the UFS volunteer's list tonight and try to remember to add you to it. Times will be up so you can also state what times are best for you. Thanks.

KVD has been to the Amazon too! He also says it's worth it! We were talking about it at the UFS in 2012 right before I went the first time and I got so excited I could hardly sleep until I left!!!

djkimmel

If you're on facebook, keep track of the latest deals, info and contests for the Ultimate Fishing Show - Detroit by following them:

You can follow them on Twitter too at: https://twitter.com/ultimatefishdet

djkimmel

Forgot about all the others of you who volunteered on this thread. Sorry about that. I've been 'off' a little more than usual the last week and a half. I'll fix things up if you are still willing to help. Thanks!

fiker

I"m good but can also be flexible with other time should someone need to change. 
I can do anytime Thursday, Friday afternoon or evening, any time Saturday, but not Sunday morning.  Gotta go to church.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

That's helpful to know. I'll make sure Mike knows that in case of last minute changes. Thanks Rick!

LAPORTE

Quote from: mikesmiph on December 03, 2011, 06:01:08 AM
I stand in your shadow, oh great leader. My humble self is honored to walk a mile in your shoes. te he he.

For sucking up this much you must eat the turkey nuggets..
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

mikesmiph

FOB

To all GLB members,

I have a limited number of passes left for the Ultimate Fishing Show this upcoming weekend, so please email me if you need any.  First come basis.  As always, I just ask that you stop in to the booth and say hi.

Hope to see you all there,
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550