Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:24:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit returns for 2012 - January 12-15

Started by djkimmel, October 16, 2011, 05:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

The ultimate fishing show in Michigan - The Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit returns January 12 - 15 to the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan to kick off a great 2012 FISHING SEASON!! For more details on seminars and other activities for the all of us anglers from Michigan's BIGGEST Pure Fishing Show! - watch on this forum, show news and on the official website of the Ultimate Fishing Show - www.ultimatefishingshow.com!
2012 Dates & Times
Thursday, January 12    2pm - 9:30pm
Friday,   January 13   12pm - 9:30pm
Saturday, January 14   10am - 9pm
Sunday,   January 15   10am - 5pm

Admission (Public)
Adults:          $10
Children (6-14):  $4
5 & Under:      Free
**Box office is cash only

For your convenience, you can submit an email address here through the Ultimate Fishing Show website and receive updates on show plans and activities for everyone!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Manxfishing

I'll have to start making a list

Looking at the seminars
I'd love to hear what Mark Romanack has to say about Walleye fishing

djkimmel

The actual 2012 schedule and speakers aren't set yet but I'm sure Mark Romanack will be there. I'll make an announcement as soon as I see things being set.

GreatLakesBass.com will be there again though I will miss most of the show myself. I'll be lost in the Amazon somewhere!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

dartag

MMM  Aligator jerky,  toasted almonds and Rebas fudge.  Also some fishing stuff.  at least it will get me off the couch.

djkimmel

Don't forget the turkey te... things either ;D

I will have a helper sign up going soon. Probably about the time I figure out how I'm going to get everything running and keeping it running while ending up in Brazil?!? Thanks fiker!

Manxfishing

Quote from: djkimmel on October 17, 2011, 11:48:01 PM
Don't forget the turkey te... things either ;D

I will have a helper sign up going soon. Probably about the time I figure out how I'm going to get everything running and keeping it running while ending up in Brazil?!? Thanks fiker!

Dan,
I'll help any way that I can as well
Let us know if there's any thing special that you need

djkimmel

Thank you very much. Just going to have to come up with a 'crew' boss for that show. I'll figure something out.

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Thanks LAPORTE! I will need the help. Should be a BIG show again!

fuzzygrub1611

djkimmel

mikesmiph

You already know Veronica and I will be there. We love to help.

djkimmel

Yes you do. I may wear some padding though since I called her cute ;D

mikesmiph

Ok lets wake this post up a little. I just took the week off for the show. Who's going to be there? I always like seeing everyone at the shows. Any of you westsiders gonna brave the eastside? I'm getting excited already. Veronica and I will be at the Crown Plaza again. If any of you bring kids, shes always looking for swimming buddies.

YpsiBass

Waterfoul

We'll probably put together a group to hit the show on Saturday.  Can probably spend a few hours in the booth of you need Dan.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Thanks for reminding me too Mike. I'm behind on this a little. Have had my head down in some websites. I'll post up a volunteer request schedule very soon.

Frank

I may have thursday availability to help.  I can always offer any stuff youre missing, and prizes too.

Mike,
Hotel saturday?  Maybe ill join you there for a few hours after.  Makenzie loves the pool.

Ill be there early saturday too, I have to watch brandon win bobbing for trout again

mikesmiph