Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:14:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Win an Economical Bass Baits Lure Kit

Started by djkimmel, July 05, 2011, 11:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Another fairly quick one here! You can win this great lure kit including 3 colors of stick worms, skirted hula grubs, 2 colors of creature/beaver baits, 2 kinds of specialized jig heads and a large number of strong wide gap, strong worm hooks!

I think this is pretty easy. Just visit the Economical Bass Baits website and come back here to post three (3) products that Economical Bass Baits sells. Make sure you get the product name right matching what they have on their website.

The first 12 members who post three (3) different products from anyone else's post will go into a random drawing for this great prize pack as soon as 12 members have valid entry posts here! Just make sure you name 3 different products than any other member has named before you so the earlier you enter, the easier it is!

Please enter quickly and win this great Economical Bass Baits prize pack. Because if you don't, a certain little troublemaker in my household says the green ones are all hers!!! Believe me - she'll get in there! It's just a matter of time...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

10-10 Bass Busters

Here we go:

y EBB Salty Stix

y EBB Mighty Shot Worm

y EBB Craw Beaver

ELIGIBLE

Redbone

y EBB DROP SHOT HOOKS
y EBB Super Salty Tubes 5"
y EBB SPIDER GRUB

ELIGIBLE

t-bone

y EBB Simple Shot Rib Worm
y EBB Swimmin' Frog
y EBB BASS JIG HEADS

ELIGIBLE
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Team houston

EBB simple shot rib worm -  EBB craw beaver  - Red dirt Buzzbait

NO ENTRY

Team houston

woops I guess I should have read it thru. Give me a break I am at work.

Team houston

y EBB Craw Tube
y Red Dirt Buzzbait
y Red Dirt Spinnerbait

ELIGIBLE

djkimmel

Quote from: Team houston on July 06, 2011, 08:49:51 AM
woops I guess I should have read it thru. Give me a break I am at work.

Hope your boss isn't a reader?? ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mike S.

y EBB Football jig

y EBB Flippin jig

y 5" Doodle worm

ELIGIBLE

djkimmel

fiker

y EBB T Shirt

y EBB 5" Jerk Shad

y EBB Goby Glider Tube Head

ELIGIBLE
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Skulley

y Jig Skirts with Rattles

y EBB Weighted Weedless Wacky Hook

y Thunder Rattles.

ELIGIBLE

BD                         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Mike S.

Wow!  I can't believe there are only 8 of us that like free stuff.  Come on guys, only need 4 more people. Figured this would have been done days ago.

carl

y ebb-craw

N ebb-flippin jigs

N ebb-football jigs  

NOT ELIGIBLE

thanks-carl    

YpsiBass

y 3.5" Mizmo Slim Jims Tube
y 5" Mizmo Skipjack Swimbait
y 5" Mizmo Swamp Monster

ELIGIBLE

djkimmel

Getting closer... unofficially anyway.

I know I like free stuff!

djkimmel

Still room for at least 2 more entrants unofficially!!

djkimmel

C'mon! Isn't there two more people out there who want a shot at a really nice new FREE lure pack?!? Annie is thinking she's going to get some new toys!! Only take you a few minutes to enter and WIN!!

Firefighter Jeff

Shoot, I have to go back and write down all the other products, but I'll give it a try.  lolol

Firefighter Jeff

Wow, that was easy, they have lots of products  !!!!

y Mizmo tri-lam tubes

y Poor Boys double skirt darter jig

y 2.75" Teaser tubes

ELIGIBLE