Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:49:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Anthony Gagliardi in Linwood

Started by blakstr1, July 04, 2011, 09:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakstr1

well actually Frank's Great Outdoors.  i stopped there yesterday and the Gagliardi Chevy sponsored Ranger and Suburban were in the parking lot.  Him and another guy were just in there shopping away...loading up on some Saginaw Bay hot baits.
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

djkimmel

Just fun fishing? Or something going on?

There is a 'big' tournament going on in Michigan this week that I haven't heard or seen a word about anywhere. Not one peep. I not sure if Anthony Gagliardi competes in this tournament though.

I'm also not sure if it is supposed to be a secret or what...?? But I was told in confidence so I guess we'll have to wait to see if news comes out about it. It will be on TV. Probably next year I imagine. I think they keep the taping of these things low key so no one knows the eventual winner until the last show airs in the upcoming season.

Of course, now I see Joe Thomas talking about one of the competions on Lake Lanier in the first stage of battle...? First time in Michigan I believe.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Eric

Dan, are you talking about the next round of UMF being filmed at Mullett by chance?  Hmmm, haven't heard anything about it.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

blakstr1

Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

motocross269

Quote from: Eric on July 04, 2011, 09:14:09 PM
Dan, are you talking about the next round of UMF being filmed at Mullett by chance?  Hmmm, haven't heard anything about it.

I think that has already been taped...I saw on Joe Thomas' facebook page that he was up at Mullet a few weeks ago...Maybe Joe T. was just scouting for the show..

LennyB

Joe was there with Gostenik doing a Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors show. Gerry said they caught some big ones but it wasn't easy. The match fishing is going to be later this summer. What do you guys think the fishing will be like in the heat of summer on Burt and Mullet???

djkimmel

Very interesting... very interesting. Fishing could be real challenging. I'm curious too. I hope to hear something after this week (more mystery ;D ) but I doubt I will get any actual results and if I were I'm sure I would be told not to let the secret out. Safer just not to know but there's someone I'm rooting for... I'd like to know how he does but I don't want to ruin the fun of next year's shows either.

I must have just missed Gerry Gostenik and Joe Thomas up there but it does seem like every other time I'm up there now someone is filming something or at least out with a writer/photographer.

I had a little tougher time at Mullett too but I still caught some nice bass and the most pike I've ever caught the one day there. The one day I fished a few hours before storms stirred up the water I did pretty good because I could still see deeper and as usual they were on many of the same big rocks they are always on. Had a blast on Charlevoix! That was amazing! I won't wait as many years to get back there next time!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Still don't know about Gagliardi but we have so much great fishing in Michigan that many more pros and TV people are coming here. Just the number of fishing shows I've seen the past year on St. Clair alone has been impressive!