Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 10:31:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Spring Open cookout

Started by mikesmiph, March 17, 2011, 02:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

i wont commit to anything as of yet.  My work schedule will determine if I show or not.  I will probably be there and if so I will bring either something for the grill or a selection of beer.

Frank

Skulley

Quote from: Cy on April 20, 2011, 05:06:40 PM
Quote from: thedude on April 20, 2011, 04:00:55 PM
30 pack of PBR it is.

That's better than Fire Brewed Stroh's.

Back when they were making Strohs in Detroit, there was nothing better.  I stopped drinking it when they left Detroit.  I do miss it.  Bud Light is what I am drinking now but it just isn't the same.

BD                               ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bob o

Quote from: UAWBigDog on April 22, 2011, 08:55:07 AM
Quote from: Cy on April 20, 2011, 05:06:40 PM
30 pack of PBR it is.

That's better than Fire Brewed Stroh's.

Back when they were making Strohs in Detroit, there was nothing better.  I stopped drinking it when they left Detroit.  I do miss it.  Bud Light is what I am drinking now but it just isn't the same.

Stroh's for the pros

BD                               ;D

Mojo

Quote from: Mojo on April 17, 2011, 10:58:22 PM
Latest:

Mikesmiph             -                             Hamburger, buns and Grill
Mojo                     -                             napkins, plates, cups, table cloths
stacken em            -                             lighter fluid (you opened yourself up for that one bro !)
tjrock                     -                             pasta salad
durand dan            -                             utensils, knives, forks, spoons
tbone                    -                             coleslaw, case of beer
Vince R                  -                             chips
team houston         -                             pop
Dartag                   -                             dessert
LaPorte                  -                             side dish - potato salad
Motocross269         -                             condiments, Onions
Motocross269         -                             Donuts am
bassfan586            -                             cups and ice
bobo                     -                             1 1/2  case of beer
Mojo                     -                             1/2 case beer
markgoetsch          -                             cheese lettuce  tomatoes pickles
Huston                 -                              (4-5) 2 liters soda and ice
rkillick                  -                              2 or 3  packages of brats
rkillick                  -                               dessert
thedude, khefner and CY                         (5) pkgs  hot dogs, buns, bottled water and beer

NEED THESE
??                    -                             side dishes - mac and cheese or meat balls
??                    -                             Hot Coffee ....... cream and suger (now we're getting fancy)

Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Cy

Quote from: bob o on April 21, 2011, 06:41:34 PM
30 pack of PBR it is.

i guess i'll have to compensate with some good stuff. maybe we should have a "WWWD" cooler just for thouse in the know. ;)

Don't worry I will make Justin bring something better than PBR.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

thedude

"something better than pbr"

HA. no such thing.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

bob o

the WWWD (What Would Wags Drink) cooler will be taking donations for unopened bottles of Bells Two Hearted Ale, i'll start it out with a few cold ones

t-bone

Okay - the date is almost here, one last reminder, I'm going to bring pasta salad to finish off the side dishes.

Latest:

Mikesmiph             -                             Hamburger, buns and Grill
Mojo                     -                             napkins, plates, cups, table cloths
stacken em            -                             lighter fluid (you opened yourself up for that one bro !)
tjrock                     -                             pasta salad
durand dan            -                             utensils, knives, forks, spoons
tbone                    -                             pasta salad, coleslaw, case of beer
Vince R                  -                             chips
team houston         -                             pop
Dartag                   -                             dessert
LaPorte                  -                             side dish - potato salad
Motocross269         -                             condiments, Onions
Motocross269         -                             Donuts am
bassfan586            -                             cups and ice
bobo                     -                             1 1/2  case of beer
Mojo                     -                             1/2 case beer
markgoetsch          -                             cheese lettuce  tomatoes pickles
Huston                 -                              (4-5) 2 liters soda and ice
rkillick                  -                              2 or 3  packages of brats
rkillick                  -                               dessert
thedude, khefner and CY                         (5) pkgs  hot dogs, buns, bottled water and beer

NEED THESE
??                    -                             Hot Coffee ....... cream and suger (now we're getting fancy)
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

bob o

Durand Dan

The weather will be great, just watch!! ;D

djkimmel

That's my feeling about it too!! I think moto says he has a roof tent thing he is bringing also.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

Quote from: Durand Dan on May 12, 2011, 01:10:18 PM
The weather will be great, just watch!! ;D

oh i'm hoping for great weather

Dan

I'm not on the food list yet. Anything that I can add. Open for suggestions.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

mikesmiph

I dont think I saw baked beans on the list yet. I LOVE baked beans. Cory and Veronica might not like the ride home, but I LOVE baked beans. Just a suggestion.

Dan

Baked beans should travel well. I'll do beans.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

capt charlie's charters

Quote from: Mojo on March 20, 2011, 02:07:18 PM
Quote from: mikesmiph on March 17, 2011, 02:00:37 PM
Last year we had a great feast at weigh-in. Whos interested in an even better one this year? Once again, I'll furnish the meat and buns if people will bring dishes to pass.

WAY TO GO MIKE !! (If you want to bring this to the top of your post and keep the list updated, feel free - or I can do it). Soooo Lets keep a master list going here so everyone can see who is bringing what:

Mikesmiph              -                             Meat, buns
Mojo                     -                             napkins, plates, cups, table cloths
stacken em            -                             lighter fluid (you opened yourself up for that one bro !)
tjrock                    -                             salads
durand dan             -                             utinsels, knoves, forks, spoons
tbone                    -                             coleslaw
Vince R                  -                             chips
team houston          -                             pop
Dartag                   -                             dessert
capt charlie                                        chocolate fudge brownies !  great with beer 

?????                    -                             cups and ice
?????                    -                             beer
?????                    -                             cheese lettuce  tomatoes pickles
?????                    -                             condiments(ketchup, mustard, mayonaise)
?????                    -                             beer
?????                    -                             packages of brats
?????                    -                             side dish - potato salad or noodle salad
?????                    -                             side dish - mac and cheese or meat balls
?????                    -                             dessert
?????                    -                             Grill ! ! !
?????                    -                             soda and ice
?????                    -                             packages hotdogs

capt charlie's charters

Quote from: t-bone on May 12, 2011, 11:55:03 AM
Okay - the date is almost here, one last reminder, I'm going to bring pasta salad to finish off the side dishes.

Latest:

Mikesmiph             -                             Hamburger, buns and Grill
Mojo                     -                             napkins, plates, cups, table cloths
stacken em            -                             lighter fluid (you opened yourself up for that one bro !)
tjrock                     -                             pasta salad
durand dan            -                             utensils, knives, forks, spoons
tbone                    -                             pasta salad, coleslaw, case of beer
Vince R                  -                             chips
team houston         -                             pop
Dartag                   -                             dessert
LaPorte                  -                             side dish - potato salad
Motocross269         -                             condiments, Onions
Motocross269         -                             Donuts am
bassfan586            -                             cups and ice
bobo                     -                             1 1/2  case of beer
Mojo                     -                             1/2 case beer
markgoetsch          -                             cheese lettuce  tomatoes pickles
Huston                 -                              (4-5) 2 liters soda and ice
rkillick                  -                              2 or 3  packages of brats
rkillick                  -                               dessert
thedude, khefner and CY                         (5) pkgs  hot dogs, buns, bottled water and beer
capt charlie                                         beeg box of chocolate fudge brownies, great with beer !     
NEED THESE
:D

Firefighter Jeff

Ok, I need some suggestions on what is still needed.  Or purchaseable from the store.  lolol  At the station now and leave first thing in the morning.

t-bone

Good weather would be nice. Bring pasta salad. I was signed up for that and other things.

Quote from: Firefighter Jeff on May 12, 2011, 09:36:27 PM
   Ok, I need some suggestions on what is still needed.  Or purchaseable from the store.  lolol  At the station now and leave first thing in the morning.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Jay-MadWags

I'm going to bring some Ezra Brooks (whiskey) to do some celebratory shots for after the tournament.  Dave always like to drink it straight on the rocks.  I will bring some shot glasses for anyone interested in toasting with me.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan