Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 04:47:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Boaters and Non-boaters I have now for St Clair May 12, 2011 UPDATED 5/8/2012

Started by djkimmel, April 30, 2012, 03:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Mike S.

Yeah. I got sick of the zr800 thing. And, my creativity is at a low for a cool user name.

YpsiBass

Changing user names is the new "in" thing.  You should try it.

djkimmel

Kind of like a personality disorder! I have a lot of fun trying to figure out who it who. Mike S did warn me but this 'new' YpsiBass' character... I was like - how do I not remember this member name?!? Oh... that's how.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Waterfoul

You could have gone with:

MikeIsoldmysledstogetabassboat

or

Mikeusedtoridesleds

or

FormersledderMike

or

IwillbuysledsagainsomedayMike

Yeah, I like all of those!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

YpsiBass

Mike S.

Quote from: Waterfoul on May 03, 2012, 01:48:17 PM
You could have gone with:

MikeIsoldmysledstogetabassboat

or

Mikeusedtoridesleds

or

FormersledderMike

or

IwillbuysledsagainsomedayMike

Yeah, I like all of those!

I will never buy another sled......ever!!!  Maybe a Harley, but no more sleds. Great suggestions on names, but they are a bit long. Mike S works for now. One day, something will hit me, hopefully not literally, and it will work.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Mike S is a cool name. And Veronica falls asleep on the way home every year.

Mike S.

Waterfoul

djkimmel

I moved all the food topics posts from today back over to the original food thread Fine eats at the Spring open. Hard for me to keep track of boater / non-boater changes if we got off on too many tangents.

Boater / Non-boaters updated again now - 5/6/2012.

djkimmel

Boater list updated again as of 5/7/2012 2:25PM. We are down one more boater due to unforeseen circumstances. I do have a number of boaters who have offered to take 3 anglers. I think we will still get everyone out as long as we don't lose anymore boats.

Remember, this event is really about comradery and fishing fun. I will do my best to make sure no one goes out without having some places to fish if you aren't sure. I can do a mini-seminar. Maybe some of the other boaters/non-boaters familiar with the waters will volunteer some information on where to fish. The good thing about this time of year is that you don't have to make a real long run to catch some nice bass!

djkimmel

Updated the boaters list again today 5/8/2012 2:25PM. Lost another boater due to unforeseen circumstances. Really need some more boaters now! Almost twice as many non-boaters needing boats as available boaters!

1javelin

I don't see Skip's name anywhere!!??  Maybe I'll come since that gives me a chance to break even on gas!!  Seriously, I have to drive from WV to Illinois this weekend, towing the boat, and that's if I get my truck back by Friday since the transmission went out this weekend, again.  I really want to come, still rolling the idea over in my head, but don't count on me.  Last weekend with a pregnant wife for almost 3 months, not sure she'll be ok with me going early to fish.  And it adds 6 hours on to my trip which is already going to be 9-10.

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

bob o

welll, if someone has a pontoon boat they could take out 5-7 people and float around the mile roads all day long, and since it's catch and release there is no need for a livewell anyway

Cy

Quote from: bob o on May 09, 2012, 06:40:56 AM
welll, if someone has a pontoon boat they could take out 5-7 people and float around the mile roads all day long, and since it's catch and release there is no need for a livewell anyway

That would be awesome!  I wish I had a pontoon boat I totaly do that.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

thedude

i'm happy to be a third a wheel on someones boat since its lookin that way already. i'd offer to bring the boat, but we'll be out fri-sun and logistically, it's not gonna work unless someone wants to haul it over on and back on saturday.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

SethV

I can fish 4 guys out of my Z21 if needed - 3 is no prob.

Just think if we get 4 guys all chuckin the a-rig, those fish won't stand a chance!!!!   ;D