Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Newest GreatLakesBass.com Sponsor Advertiser - Angling AI!

Started by djkimmel, September 09, 2010, 12:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Please help me welcome the newest GreatLakesBass.com advertiser sponsor - joshimoto son and Angling A.I. - Angling ArtiFISHal Intelligence!

About Angling AI:
Visit Angling AI for your aluminum fishing mold and custom bait design needs. Our flagship mold, "The Alpha Craw", was designed as a flippin' bait that allows a 4/0 straight-shanked hook to stay skin hooked and take the abuse of going through heavy vegetation. The Alpha Craw also holds a 4/0 EWG hook very well.

Although most of it's time in the water has been spent attached to a 1 ounce tungsten weight, it has also caught many fish on a texas rig! The baits are from a prototype mold and inject very well for not having any air reliefs in yet.

Angling AI lets the do-it-yourself individual or custom lure maker create unique lures and colors to give you or your customers an edge! Swimbaits, stick worms, tubes, craws, creature baits, worms, grubs and more!

Angling AI
"It's ArtiFISHal Intelligence!"

Click the link or graphic above to visit the Angling AI website!! Take your custom lure making to the next level!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

River Rat

Um, are you telling me that I throw an idea or sketch your way and you do a little CNC'ing for me?!  I see a problem with my checking acct here..... :o
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

djkimmel

I think that is exactly what he is telling you... but I will let joshimoto son answer for real...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: McCarter on September 09, 2010, 01:05:01 AM
i love u

In order to be very clear... are you talk to me...? Or joshimoto son?!? (oh please, oh please!)??

Cheetam

Jeff

McCarter

talkin to my boy josh, but if it makes you feel any better, i kinda like you........sometimes...............i guess :-*

McCarter himself :-\'

joshimoto son

Quote from: River Rat on September 09, 2010, 10:15:44 AM
Um, are you telling me that I throw an idea or sketch your way and you do a little CNC'ing for me?!  I see a problem with my checking acct here..... :o

Yes, that's exactly what I plan on doing. In the near future I will have the ability to go from concept to finished product in one place. The finished product not being the mold, but the true bait itself, as I have been pouring plastics for five plus years and have a small shop set up already.
It is not my intent to go into the bait business. I am more interested in making aluminum chips fly. I have some great relationships with several bait manufactures and believe that I can provide excellent service to all without conflict. I look forward to hearing from you.

Now... the formalities.
This is the first time I will say it, and it will definitely not be the last. I have bought many molds from April and Del of Del-mart, Bear, Kevin with Basstackle and Sean and Kim with LureCraft. They all have been very helpful and courteous when I have talked to them and do not dislike any of their products. I just have my own ideas and hope I can make a little extra money doing it.

GreatLakesBass is going to be my sounding board. I don't need my own forum when Dan has put in countless hours building a great site. I told him I want this to be "win, win" for both of us, and we want everybody to be involved. Although I have the ability, I may hold off on the bait that has an image of Dan's face on it.

I am in the process of putting my shop together and will not rush anything that may sacrifice my quality. Believe me, the day I can start putting product on-line cannot get here fast enough. The good thing is that we have all winter to get you geared up and your shelves stocked in time for show season.

joshimoto son ;D

joshimoto son

djkimmel

Well... I guess if 'like' is the best I can get...?? I'll get over it.

Josh... not too sure about the bait with my face on it. Can you see fish swiftly swimming the other way?!? Not good. Maybe McCarters face? He says chicks dig him...

fiker

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

gr@ssmonkey

i'm in for the bait with dans face on it,think of the stories to tell to your buddy's........"yup thats the one they were gobbling up....neon dan" :D.....ssshhhhhhh :-X......is that copy right infringement if i want to make a bait with dan's face on it ;D :D ;D

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

I can't remember if my face is trademarked... or copyrighted??

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

joshimoto son

Quote from: gr@ssmonkey on September 14, 2010, 06:54:29 PM
i'm in for the bait with dans face on it,think of the stories to tell to your buddy's........"yup thats the one they were gobbling up....neon dan" :D.....ssshhhhhhh :-X......is that copy right infringement if i want to make a bait with dan's face on it ;D :D ;D

It's looking like I'm going to have to try and come up with a prototype.

djkimmel

River Rat

So are we up and running yet?!  I'm itching for a new worm mold..., or two! ;D

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL