email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• bob o 2018 Swap Meet: March 10, 2018
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 2018 Swap Meet  (Read 1020 times)

bob o

2018 Swap Meet
« on: December 17, 2017, 11:25:52 AM »

Itís that time of year again, SWAP MEET time, same place, different date. This year we have moved our date back one week to Saturday, MARCH 10th 2018 from noon till midnight, another change in the format is the silent auction. This year 100% of the proceeds will go to MCBC the Michigan College Bass Circuit https://www.michigancollegebassfishing.com.  I hope to have a few college team members present for a meet and greet. The auction rules are the same, bring anything you would like to donate and it will be auctioned off by people placing bids on the bidding sheet in front of each item. At 3:30, we will end the bidding and announce the winning bidder for each item. As a lot of you know, this is also a pot luck type of event, Iíll make a couple batched of chili and chips etc. to get the lunch going other guests usually  bring a few pizzas, buckets of chicken you name it and it will most likely be on the table. We will also have cold homebrew and soft drinks but feel free to bring your own refreshments. So bring stuff to trade, sell or donate or just come on over to talk fishing with a bunch of my/our good friends, leave last year behind and start next year off on a good note. Please leave any and all grudges at the front door.
Now for the makers or sponsors of fishing equipment that would like to donate items for the silent auction but canít make the date March 10th you can find me on http://www.greatlakesbass.com or http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64 , https://www.facebook.com/bob.osen.9  or email me,  bkosen@mi.rr.com or call 734.788.0155.

734-788-0155
See ya soon!
Bob O
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 12:08:12 PM by djkimmel »

21XDC

Re: 2018 Swap Meet
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 11:32:00 AM »

:)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 11:54:46 AM »

:) :)

LAPORTE

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 07:49:01 PM »

Ill be there...
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

t-bone

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2013 Ranger z520c & 2014 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 08:10:06 AM »

I'll have to be there then to battle with Laporte on the good stuff!

Ill be there...
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

detroit1

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »

That sucks..we have to wait an extra week!
WAVE THERAPY

bob o

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 08:39:13 PM »

the next week is the Grand Rapids fishing show  :'(

21XDC

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 04:38:25 AM »

the next week is the Grand Rapids fishing show  :'(

Sure.... Blame it on Dan.  :o
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 06:07:59 AM »

Thanks for moving it a week.  My wife makes me go to Florida for 2 months.  Luckily she has to be home for a show that that weekend.  I will bring some Canned Sunshine for the swap table. 

bob o

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2017, 06:12:57 AM »

the MCBC will be at both the Novi and Grand Rapids show so the 10th works out great.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 12:07:16 PM »

I might be able to make it this year!! We'll see as the time grows closer...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 08:45:09 PM »

This is almost here. I did send a message to Mike from Mikes RX Baits (now retired). Hopefully, my message didn't go in to his spam folder.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

bob o

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 03:41:01 PM »

yep, getting the menu set up, so far we have lots of chili, including chili dogs and chili tacos, fried chicken, etc

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 11:18:15 AM »

Quite the spread! And no 'cover' charge?!?

bob o

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 09:05:49 AM »

Quite the spread! And no 'cover' charge?!?
and free parking too

21XDC

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 10:47:55 AM »

I'll bring some big blade baits in gold and silver, Lots of custom swimbait heads from 1/4oz to 1.5oz.
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 12:44:52 PM »

Do you take Bass Pro gift cards? ;D (actually, I already spent them - mostly on Tungsten sinkers and a few crankbaits and hooks to replace some of last year's pike losses)

detroit1

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2018, 03:06:42 PM »

Maybe some stupid tube heads?
WAVE THERAPY

bob o

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2018, 07:03:37 PM »

Maybe some stupid tube heads?
there will be 4 bags of stupid tube jig heads on the auction table

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2018, 07:53:00 PM »

Made it home from Fla.   Saturday may be the first time I go outside to come there.   3 days ago I was watching bass protect beds.  Today I am staring at an Ice Covered Lake.    This Michigan weather zuks. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Help Keep GLBass.com Growing
Visit the GLBass Stores

Buy GLBass.com Apparel

Buy Almost Anything from
the GLB Amazon.com Store

Online Shopping Links Available Here. Some Internet only specials!

GreatLakesBass.com Marine
Weather Portal Page

Check out Dan's Sponsors
Ranger Boats
Yamaha Outboards
Combat Fishing
Xtreme Bass Tackle
D & R Sports Center
Flint Sign & Design
Deka Battery

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | GreatLakesBass.com Apparel | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge