email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• Bassmaster Elites Lake St. Clair: August 23, 2017 - August 26, 2017
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's heading to the Lake St. Clair Bassmaster Elites in August?  (Read 746 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

Just wondering who is going, when you're going and what you're going to do there?? The upcoming Bassmaster Elite Series tournament on Lake St. Clair at Lake St. Clair Metropark August 24-27!

Should be some great weights this year the way the lake is fishing! Haven't decided which day(s) I'm going yet. Probably the final day to get some pictures and stuff!

See ya there!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
Re: Who's heading to the Lake St. Clair Bassmaster Elites in August?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 02:23:59 PM »

Like everything else in my life right now, it depends on work. Been on 7 12's for a bit now.

WishingIwasfishing

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:26:31 PM »

I will be out there, just haven't decided 2,3 or all four days.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »

I'm not feeling like a bunch of days this year right now, but who knows as it gets closer. I have to probably drop some stuff off before the event (conservation stuff) and am at least leaning towards Sunday for now.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

triton22

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 08:23:35 PM »

i'll be there all 4 days

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 11:54:19 PM »

You're putting in your time!

detroit1

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 03:34:23 PM »

I have never attended a b.a.s.s. or flw event, but i'll try to get out sat. or sun....
WAVE THERAPY

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 08:45:34 PM »

You should! It's fun even if just for a few hours. Lots to see and do at the Bassmaster Elite events!

21XDC

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 03:56:17 AM »

I have never attended a b.a.s.s. or flw event, but i'll try to get out sat. or sun....

Maybe I can go with you Mark..... Give it some thought.  ;)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

LAPORTE

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 05:31:26 AM »

I'm doing the Marshall thing... I know I said I would never do it again but..  I had a great time in the boat with Tommy Biffle so i thought what the hey.. Maybe Ill draw Steve Kennedy...

Don L
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:30:26 PM by LAPORTE »
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

detroit1

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 03:26:44 PM »

Yes Mike, you can and i can offer you 3 choices: Debbie is going with me on Sunday, you can come with us ,bring your Debbie, or the 2 of us can go Saturday...your choice, we're okay with whatever you choose. 
WAVE THERAPY

detroit1

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 03:31:58 PM »

Hey Don...is there anyone you don't want to marshall?  Anyways- i'm looking forward to hearing about it at next years'  Lure-Swap if you don't post anything here.  Have fun....
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 05:43:03 PM »

Looks like I'm working on Sat...  >:( 

Let me get back with you Mark. I don't want to intrude on Debbie's date day with you.  :)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

LAPORTE

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 06:29:04 PM »

Hey Don...is there anyone you don't want to marshall?  Anyways- i'm looking forward to hearing about it at next years'  Lure-Swap if you don't post anything here.  Have fun....

Brent Ehler for sure .... I was his back seater in a open event years ago and it was no fun at all....

WishingIwasfishing

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »

I had planned on going out to this in my boat but my boat is now out of commission.

I am willing to pay for gas or what ever, if anyone needs or wants someone to tag along let me know. I am available any day.

LAPORTE

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 09:03:13 AM »

Holly crap that is a bad day for sure, what happen ?

WishingIwasfishing

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 03:04:19 PM »

I have a post in another thread under Lake St. Clair - St Clair River Bass Fishing Reports . But to make it short I have a hole in the hull, and it filled up really fast LOL

http://www.greatlakesbass.com/forum/index.php?topic=39964.0;topicseen

I am still desperate to get out if anyone has an open seat?!?!?

Mini

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 05:45:50 PM »

I will be there all 4 days. I have some sponsor commitments, but was hoping to ride around with you Dan for a day again...

Let me know. Facebook is easier :)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 03:13:13 PM »

Brent Ehler for sure .... I was his back seater in a open event years ago and it was no fun at all....

Have you shared that story before?? Just curious as to why? He's a really good angler anyway.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 03:28:04 PM »

I have a post in another thread under Lake St. Clair - St Clair River Bass Fishing Reports . But to make it short I have a hole in the hull, and it filled up really fast LOL

http://www.greatlakesbass.com/forum/index.php?topic=39964.0;topicseen

I am still desperate to get out if anyone has an open seat?!?!?

Good thing you had a boat that wouldn't actually sink. In the distant past I saw a few boats that weren't supposed to sink actually sink but that was a long time ago. I hope you find a good boat for your future boating and you have no more of this kind of thing! Once is more than enough!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Help Keep GLBass.com Growing
Visit the GLBass Stores

Buy GLBass.com Apparel

Buy Almost Anything from
the GLB Amazon.com Store

Online Shopping Links Available Here. Some Internet only specials!

GreatLakesBass.com Marine
Weather Portal Page

Check out Dan's Sponsors
Ranger Boats
Yamaha Outboards
Combat Fishing
Xtreme Bass Tackle
D & R Sports Center
Flint Sign & Design
Deka Battery

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | GreatLakesBass.com Apparel | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot