Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:30:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who's heading to the Lake St. Clair Bassmaster Elites in August?

Started by djkimmel, July 17, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

Just wondering who is going, when you're going and what you're going to do there?? The upcoming Bassmaster Elite Series tournament on Lake St. Clair at Lake St. Clair Metropark August 24-27!

Should be some great weights this year the way the lake is fishing! Haven't decided which day(s) I'm going yet. Probably the final day to get some pictures and stuff!

See ya there!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Like everything else in my life right now, it depends on work. Been on 7 12's for a bit now.

WishingIwasfishing

I will be out there, just haven't decided 2,3 or all four days.

djkimmel

I'm not feeling like a bunch of days this year right now, but who knows as it gets closer. I have to probably drop some stuff off before the event (conservation stuff) and am at least leaning towards Sunday for now.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

triton22

djkimmel

detroit1

I have never attended a b.a.s.s. or flw event, but i'll try to get out sat. or sun....
WAVE THERAPY

djkimmel

You should! It's fun even if just for a few hours. Lots to see and do at the Bassmaster Elite events!

21XDC

Quote from: detroit1 on July 23, 2017, 04:34:23 PM
I have never attended a b.a.s.s. or flw event, but i'll try to get out sat. or sun....

Maybe I can go with you Mark..... Give it some thought.  ;)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

LAPORTE

I'm doing the Marshall thing... I know I said I would never do it again but..  I had a great time in the boat with Tommy Biffle so i thought what the hey.. Maybe Ill draw Steve Kennedy...

Don L
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

detroit1

Yes Mike, you can and i can offer you 3 choices: Debbie is going with me on Sunday, you can come with us ,bring your Debbie, or the 2 of us can go Saturday...your choice, we're okay with whatever you choose. 
WAVE THERAPY

detroit1

Hey Don...is there anyone you don't want to marshall?  Anyways- i'm looking forward to hearing about it at next years'  Lure-Swap if you don't post anything here.  Have fun....
WAVE THERAPY

21XDC

Looks like I'm working on Sat...  >:( 

Let me get back with you Mark. I don't want to intrude on Debbie's date day with you.  :)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

LAPORTE

Quote from: detroit1 on July 27, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
Hey Don...is there anyone you don't want to marshall?  Anyways- i'm looking forward to hearing about it at next years'  Lure-Swap if you don't post anything here.  Have fun....

Brent Ehler for sure .... I was his back seater in a open event years ago and it was no fun at all....

WishingIwasfishing

I had planned on going out to this in my boat but my boat is now out of commission.

I am willing to pay for gas or what ever, if anyone needs or wants someone to tag along let me know. I am available any day.

LAPORTE

WishingIwasfishing

Quote from: LAPORTE on July 31, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
Holly crap that is a bad day for sure, what happen ?

I have a post in another thread under Lake St. Clair - St Clair River Bass Fishing Reports . But to make it short I have a hole in the hull, and it filled up really fast LOL

http://www.greatlakesbass.com/forum/index.php?topic=39964.0;topicseen

I am still desperate to get out if anyone has an open seat?!?!?

Mini

I will be there all 4 days. I have some sponsor commitments, but was hoping to ride around with you Dan for a day again...

Let me know. Facebook is easier :)

djkimmel

Quote from: LAPORTE on July 27, 2017, 07:29:04 PM
Quote from: detroit1 on July 27, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

Brent Ehler for sure .... I was his back seater in a open event years ago and it was no fun at all....

Have you shared that story before?? Just curious as to why? He's a really good angler anyway.

djkimmel

Quote from: WishingIwasfishing on July 31, 2017, 04:04:19 PM
Quote from: LAPORTE on July 31, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
Holly crap that is a bad day for sure, what happen ?

I have a post in another thread under Lake St. Clair - St Clair River Bass Fishing Reports . But to make it short I have a hole in the hull, and it filled up really fast LOL

http://www.greatlakesbass.com/forum/index.php?topic=39964.0;topicseen

I am still desperate to get out if anyone has an open seat?!?!?

Good thing you had a boat that wouldn't actually sink. In the distant past I saw a few boats that weren't supposed to sink actually sink but that was a long time ago. I hope you find a good boat for your future boating and you have no more of this kind of thing! Once is more than enough!!!