Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:40:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

New Nemesis Craw!!

Started by LipRip, March 07, 2011, 10:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LipRip

I swung by McCarters house this weekend and he showed me the new Nemesis craw that he's been working on for quite some time now. They're really sweet, it really comes to life when its in the water! I can't wait to try them out! Here are some pics!  ;D

fiker

Hard to tell the size in the pictures. 
Can these  be used as trailers on the ever popular up skirt jig, or should they be fished alone?
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

eetz

These look like they will be great for flipping and pitching into the weeds.  Should slide through them with ease!

Any guess to how heavy one of these are? 

Waterfoul

So what is this thing called?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

LipRip

The bait is 4" overall and 2.25" of it is the body. A 4/0 gama round bend worm hook fits perfect in it. I'm sure these things will slide right through the weeds with no problem!

They are meant to be fished as a craw bait with a bullet sinker in front, they might be a little big to put on as a trailer......guess that depends on how big ur jig is!

There is still no name for em..........I'm sure McCarter will come up with something soon, he's good at that!

McCarter

We are calling it the Bullet Craw.  They will be officially for sale @ the Ultimate Outdoors show in Grand Rapids next week and on the website immediatly after.

McCarter himself :-\'

Redbone

I like the look of the shadow on on the bottom also.  :)

Victor Cerabone

Looks like another hit from Nemesis!  :)

How bout some pictures of how to rig this badboy McCheese??

McCarter

i will break out the camera tonite and play around.  Obviously, it will be great for pitching and punching.  I like it on a football head alot.  thats mainly how i fished the prototypes the last 2 years.  I also threw it as a finnesse football jig trailer.  very effective on a tough bite.  i am gonna be playing with it a lot this season on a neko rig.  i have rigged it up in the tank and it has some real nice moves.  it will be a smallie killer.  and will most likely put some big largies in the box as well.  maybe even a rockbass or 2.

dartag

Any idea how 1/2 of one would work wacky rigged on a weighted hook.   

McCarter

it will work but only on cass and union lake

karol

hot diggity! hey dan, we have the kiiler bait for that rock bass tourney you've been talking about. let's do it ;D

Durand Dan

Quote from: McCarter on March 10, 2011, 08:47:17 PM
We are calling it the Bullet Craw.  They will be officially for sale @ the Ultimate Outdoors show in Grand Rapids next week and on the website immediatly after.

Looks like a Lobster too me!! ;D

LipRip

I think it looks like........WINNING!

McCarter

bassinman#1

Brian, this is one of the best looking, flippin baits I have seen. I hope you will make it in the green pumpkin with purple flake color. Will there be any this color at the Wonderland extravagansa?

McCarter

I will have them for u benny

Bassgeek

i dont know if they'll hook fish but they hooked me today.

Lightningboy

Now just a durn minute here...

...I thought I held the regional title of "Mr. green pumpkin with purple".

Dude, it looks sweet.  Maybe the same kind of lightly floating plastic as the worm?  I can see those long flaps slowly rising on the stop, like a sexy little finger wiggle that says "come on over".   ;)

McCarter

Hey Geek,

they will catch them.  I promise.

Bundy, where have you been?  i have been calling you, emailing you, texting you, tryin to reach you telepathically.  i was convinced you had moved to the dirty south or just decided you didnt like me anymore.  what gives?

McCarter himself