email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Volunteers for the 2011 Novi Outdoorama Booth 5715  (Read 8962 times)

t-bone

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2013 Ranger z520c & 2014 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
Re: Looking for Volunteers for the 2011 Novi Outdoorama
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 08:06:03 AM »

Dan - we decided to take a family vacation and I'll be down in Florida during the show. I out - sorry.

I could probably do Friday afternoon again. 2pm to 6pm?
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Looking for Volunteers for the 2011 Novi Outdoorama Booth 5715
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 12:51:02 PM »

Dan - we decided to take a family vacation and I'll be down in Florida during the show. I out - sorry.

I could probably do Friday afternoon again. 2pm to 6pm?

That sounds like fun too. Thanks for letting me know right away.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Got Fish??

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »

Hello Dan, I can't wait for out-door-rama. She'sakeep her Said that she would like to help out at the show. I can work with fuzzygrub, and i will bring several wild life calls when I come.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »

Hello Dan, I can't wait for out-door-rama. She'sakeep her Said that she would like to help out at the show. I can work with fuzzygrub, and i will bring several wild life calls when I come.

Sounds good. I will mark you both down.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

RangerRick

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 05:43:30 AM »

Hey Dan,
   Don't know what good I would be but if you need help I could drive up that way. I am busy Saturday morning but other than that any time would be fine. If I can help. You know my email....

By that I mean... any day any time other than Saturday morning.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:48:12 AM by RangerRick »

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2011, 02:36:55 PM »

Did not know you were hanging around here in the ole state of Michigan. Sent you a message. I'll put up a schedule tonight and you can come by any day. Guess I fell more than a little behind after deciding to squeeze in the Classic trip.

Smaller crew for this show. Shouldn't be super busy for us, but it is always nice to have enough help.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Champion
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011, 06:24:37 PM »

Veronica, or Vanessa, or whatever her name is, and I will be there all day Saturday Dan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »

Well that's good to hear. I may call her Virginia this time! ;D

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge