Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:32:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

When ?

Started by stackenem, May 22, 2006, 10:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

OK Dan is at 180 members lets see who can pick the date of the 200th member.

My pick is June 21st.

Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Duke

July 22. Go ahead and send me the money now! ;D
Duke

fowlmouth

I think it will be by June 6th, there have been about 20 new members so far in may alone, the member base should grow exponentially due to word of mouth. I bet we're at 250 by July 10th!

fiker

June 17th. 

No reason, just because.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

stackenem

Who metioned any money sure wasn't me I need to win some myself you know boat payment. LOL
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

yukonjack2

I'm going with July 4th of course!

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

djkimmel

Guess I'll have to come up with a prize - but should the person who guesses the date get the prize, or the person who signs up as the 200th member?!?

Already got member 181 today, so I'm hoping it will be sooner than later. Frankly, you are all doing an AWESOME job with the word of mouth and other promotions. Also, your mature, fun and sharing behavior have attracted some great members. I get a lot of great comments about this almost every day from well known and respected anglers and business people. THANKS!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

stackenem

bshaner

If I sign up 11 times and guess when, do I get both prizes?
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

djkimmel

Existing members are exempt from the new membership prize. I guess you could guess and then have 11 fishing friends sign up...?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

i hope none of the lurkers or possible new members read this post.  If they do, chances are they will hold of signing up until there are 199 members in order to claim the great prize.  And if thats the case, it could be years of trying to wait each other out.  It could be a phenomenon of epic proportions!

therefor my guess for reaching 200 members is October 19 2021.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

djkimmel

I'd be with you on that one except that most people aren't that patient...

stackenem

looks like we are at 200 members. Congrats to Dan for a great site.

djkimmel

Looks like Fiker50 was the closest if I'm reading this right. Now I just have to think of a fabulous prize (I have a lot of cat toys laying around...)

I'll have to check with the 200th member. We didn't make any strict or specific rules so it looks like we are there.

Now, just need to find 800 more nice anglers who want to get in on the fun and break 1,000!!!!!! (Be careful what I wish for, I keep hearing...)

djkimmel

Okay - better late than never (I hope). I finally received the prizes for Fiker50 for the closest guess, and new member KennyD.

They will be a surprise that I will ship out within the next 2 days. I hope you like them.

fiker

WOW!

I love this site.  I've won two contests in my life, and they were both on Great Lakes Bass.com.

Way cool!

djkimmel

We all know you're a winner!

djkimmel

Delay in shipping - I had to check into something with the maker.

fiker

Imagine my delight when I went to the mail box this morning, and there it was!

My brand new, (i think), GREAT LAKES BASS.COM T-shirt!.

Thanks Dan.?

I'm planning on making this my new, lucky fishing shirt.

djkimmel

It's new - I just wanted to see how the screen print looked, but I didn't wear it...

I really like the shirts I've seen.