email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: live weigh in?  (Read 2874 times)

McCarter

live weigh in?
« on: August 19, 2010, 10:38:39 AM »

they doin one for the open today?  i didnt see anything on the espn site but then again i didnt look that hard.

McCarter himself :-\'

SethV

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Chevy Trucks Rule!
  • View Gallery
Re: live weigh in?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:56:50 AM »

Yes, they have it on there now...standings only, I didn't see a video link.  Starts at 2:30.  Looks like only 180 boats, wishin I was fishing now....

McCarter

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 01:05:45 PM »

alot of guys broke there boats prefishing.  and local hero dave reault had to pull out do to illness. 

McCarter himself :-\'

LennyB

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
    • LB Web Consulting
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 02:31:21 PM »

Starting now, but no video. Veronica and I will be there tomorrow. I'll get pictures and video. Brian, if your arms have healed from the last times she hit you, come join us lol

McCarter

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »

i wish they had video.  alot of nemesis shirts floating around there. 

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 02:53:58 PM »

Its early, but limits look hard to come by. First 6 to the tanks, 1 limit

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 03:03:12 PM »

I was told they only have 2 still photographers at this event from BASS taking pics for the web site and magazine. No on the water people for this event (except me Saturday - that is if my trailer is fixed - taking the first test drive in a few minutes).

I hope Dave didn't break a bone again?!? There goes my vote! I heard the practice saw a lot of rough water.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 03:05:10 PM »

Uh oh... looks like all of us might be a little high on the winning weights?!?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 03:06:54 PM »

I see our buddy Scott Taylor got his co-angler limit for a 3 pound average. Friend Toni Bici too!

32eml24

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 03:45:31 PM »

I don't understand the concept of this "Open," but it's cool to see the big names in there... can anyone fish it as long as they are a B.A.S.S. member?  You will have to excuse the inexperienced question I hope this wasn't the wrong place to ask it.  I have been curious about that ever since this thread began though... Thanks,
Ethan

Buckeyenut313

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »

I don't understand the concept of this "Open," but it's cool to see the big names in there... can anyone fish it as long as they are a B.A.S.S. member?  You will have to excuse the inexperienced question I hope this wasn't the wrong place to ask it.  I have been curious about that ever since this thread began though... Thanks,
Ethan

Yep, Open to everybody with a BASS membership. Top 2 or 3 (on the Northern Open circuit which comprises of 3 tournaments)go to the Classic! That's why you see a lot of big name touring pros fishing with the "scrubs"lol.

32eml24

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »

Makes sense now, thanks for connecting all the dots.  What a cool experience though!  Definitely will do that next year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge