email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5-9-10 badin  (Read 1187 times)

zooker

• Fingerling
  • the southern bass guy
  • View Gallery
5-9-10 badin
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »

hit badin this morning at dark 30. got the boat wet at around 4 am. was up to my knees in grass by 4:15 am..water temp was 67degress..

the frog bite was off the hook caught 31 bass mostly post spawn males.i did catch one ragged 3-4 pound female. had a ton of blowups but as with any frog fishing the hook up rate sucks..they were just slappin it around..used up every last pack of frogs i had in the boat..when the sun hit the water the topwater bite DIED..the wind picked up to 15-20mph.. the rest of my grass run i put the frog down and put the blade in there. caught several on it. as i ran it thru the same locations as i was going with the frog.-standing asian dayflower-

zooker   
live from the land of the crankbait...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge