Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:46:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Memorial Park on St. Clair

Started by djkimmel, May 11, 2010, 10:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Is the canopy up on the frame at Memorial Park yet on St. Clair, or is it still just the frame? Trying to create a list of landmarks for some of the newer anglers for this Saturday's DK Open. Thanks.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

2 weeks ago it was just the frame.....I always line the guys up between the 2 blue walls for this time of year..Memorial park is pretty close to half way between...

Revtro

I think it was still a frame this morning when I drove by to take the kids to school.  I'll take a look in the am to be sure.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Firefighter Jeff

Is Memorial Park at the end of Masonic???

Got Fish??

The frame was covered as of Monday. Went with UAW, not many caught there we moved down between blue wall and nine mile tower. Tuff bite that day. Fish that were caught came large. UAW landed some nice pigs. I had one over 4lbs.

djkimmel

Quote from: FF Jeff on May 12, 2010, 12:49:12 AM
Is Memorial Park at the end of Masonic???

I think so, but I'd have to look at a map to be sure. I just know it is north of 12 Mile Rd a ways. South of the 400 Club Apartments. I'll look at the chart tonight and post some information about important landmarks on the DK Open board.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

t-bone

Wayne Carpenter talks about this landmark in his basstothefuture.com blog. He has pictures and it shows the covering going up.
Its up now.

http://basstothefuture.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/lake-st-clair-landmarks-the-band-shell-at-memorial-park/

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

MIBassKid

The 2009 Big Ten Championship was won at this location  ;D

Revtro

Yep, Memorial Park is at the end of Masonic.  Glad it's covered, it makes it easier to spot from a distance. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

MadWags

Guys! Avoid this area at all cost! There are no fisht there! Repeat! There are no fish there.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

markgoetsch

Thats what I'm sayin' the place is a ghost town.

djkimmel

I sometimes stop there just to pour a new cup of coffee before I move on to a good spot.

djkimmel

That Wayne... I think he has spies on me or something...? Even when I'm just thinking about something - BAM - he does a feature on it!! ;D

bassassasin88

I was out on the mile roads, Wednesday. It was like chocolate milk! Could'nt see the bottom in 3ft of water. My lure disappeared about 6" deep. It was a little clearer south, around 9 mile. Caught a few down there on tubes. Hopefully it's a little clearer on Saturday.