Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 01:54:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Erie Metro park wed. night tourneys

Started by markgoetsch, March 05, 2010, 10:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markgoetsch

I'll be running a Wed. night team tourney out of Erie metro park from 6-9pm.  With $40 a team including big bass and this is the ROI way at 100% payback.  Should be a fun way to keep the week going and make the weekends come a little quicker.

The dates:

6/23- Michigan waters only
6/30
7/7
7/14
7/21
7/28
8/4
8/11

Any questions??? Feel free to message me or email at mark.goetsch@roioutdoors.com

markgoetsch

markgoetsch

The first one is this Wed. come on out.  Should be a fun time only fishing Michigan waters.

McCarter

i am going to try to make a few of these.  i am still waiting to hear back from my buddy to see if he wants to fish em, if not i will find someone.

McCarter himself :-\'

markgoetsch

good to hear.  They should be alot of fun with lots of fish being caught in 3 hrs.  Plus you won't have to deal with people who make long runs to st. clair and such.  I just hope the weather holds off tomorrow for a nice turn out.

Jonesman

Mark,
       Just a heads up that there is an NBAA tournament that runs out of Erie Metro on Wednesday nights 5pm - 9pm, so you are going to be competing for the same group of anglers likely.  They start at Erie Metro tonight.  This Division is run by Bryan Doyle.

River Rat

Run out of the Wyandotte Muni ramp!  Dead-nut inbetween LSC and Erie.

Mac - if your buddy can't go we can take my ride.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

markgoetsch

well I don't know if the weather scared people off or what but no boats showed up and the NBAA only had 6 boats.  It ended up being a very nice afternoon on the river catching some fish.  The difference with with ROI vs. NBAA is that the entry fee is only $40 not $100 and its 100% payback at the ramp.  Oh well lets hope next week we can get some boats to show up.  The good news is we took 1st and big bass!   ;D

LennyB

Just wondering how many fish limit is your tournament and can you fish alone?

Len B.

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: MBFT on June 24, 2010, 10:01:35 AM
Just wondering how many fish limit is your tournament and can you fish alone?

Len B.

5 fish limit, fish alone or with a partner it does not matter.  And Mark some guys just can't quite grasp the 100% payback format; for years there has been so many hands dipping into the cookie jar so when they see 100% payback they just don't seem to understand it. 

We had 9 boats at our first event in 2009 and 2010 we went 61 boats.  One of the many lessons that Mr. Horning taught me is that you always divide the number of guys that say are going to come by 3 - so if 9 guys say they are coming you will most likely see 3.
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

markgoetsch

Well it looks like great weather for wed. and the fish can no longer hide in Canada.  So come on out and enjoy a day on the water and possibly put some cash in your pocket.

markgoetsch

Well its going to be a great day on Erie with Mid 70's and <10mph winds from the NW.  I'll be there checking boats in by 5:20.  Just look for a black TR196 next a guy wearing a ROI cap.

markgoetsch

Well it was another no show.  I just can't figure out why no one is showing for this event.  It was a great afternoon of fishing anyways went and tooled around at holiday beach and caught five.  It took us a while to find the right depth but once we did it was a great time with great weather.  I just hope that next week we can get at least a couple boats.

Hope to see you out there

LennyB

Hi Mark,

Don't give up. I hope to start fishing them later in July after my family vacation commitments are met.

Also, I wouldn't mind if they were a 4 hour (5 to 9) event. Just my thoughts.

Len B.

River Rat

Sorry dude... You know I'd be there to help ya but I'm @$$ deep in orders.  I didn't even come in to make dinner until almost 2100, Paula was not happy!

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

markgoetsch

as for 5-9, I just thought it would be easier for more people to make there after work if it started at 6.

markgoetsch

Just a reminder come on down to the metro park.  I plan on being there every week even if nobody else shows up at least its an excuse to go fishing.