Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:14:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Another Long Term Contest - Guess the 2000th GreatLakesBass.com Member

Started by djkimmel, February 13, 2010, 11:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Firefighter Jeff

Firefighter Jeff

TheFishinPollock

May 29th 2011   Someone out there will need advie openign weekend!
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

TritonTR20

t-bone

Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Hooksetter

Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Dan

November 15th, 2011 6:00 am.  By the way,  the date on the first link said the contest ends  2010. I take it that was a typo.  I wasn't sure if this was new or old post at first, but thought the 2000th member meant it was new.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

Actually... guesses for this contest ended March 31, 2010 after this was originally posted February 2010. Makes it easier if people can keep guessing closer to the goal. If I counted all the spammers I have deleted, we are actually already over 2,200... but I can't count them. They are either no longer members, or really never were members.

I expect to hit 2,000 real members sometime not too far into this year. The sign ups from the just finished Ultimate Fishing Show will help a fair amount.

I hope to have some other contests this spring.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MadWags

Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

This one is getting close. We might get a winner out of it sometime soon.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Getting steadily closer. Only 40 real, regular members to go!

Skulley

November 15, 2011 at 10am.

BD                     ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Opening day of deer!?! No one joins on that day! Unless maybe if they get their deer real early. But the guessing time for this contest was cut off a long time ago. Sorry.

Skulley

When was the guessing time cut off because I read through the whole thread and nothing was said about when the cut off was.  If there was a cut off mentioned, well I must have missed it, but I'll go through it again............I must have missed it because it was in the very first entry.  March 31, 2011.  My bad!!!!   Oh well, that gives the rest of the membership a chance.  After all I usually win this kind of stuff.    ::)

BD                              ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Not this time... better keep a closer eye out for the next one.

djkimmel

Winner, winner, chicken dinner...

When you are having a good year, you are having a good year! LGMOUTH wins another contest / tournament! The 'kid' is on fire! He guessed September 29, 2011 at 8:24pm. Closer than anyone else. His prize? He has to take me fishing! Naw... just kidding. I'll come up with something good shortly. Congratulations LGMOUTH!!

And thanks to all the new members including lucky 2,000 jjjmpv22! I'll come up with a prize for that too!

djkimmel

I wonder if this luck will have any impact on the Lake Drive tournament up at Burt and Mullett?!?

Mike S.

There seems to be no shortage in the luck department for him.  No pun intended!  He is definitely on a streak of some sort.