Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:00:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2HANDEE - ALL IN ONE FISHING TOOL

Started by Ranger_Boats_Team_North, January 29, 2010, 03:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

Hey I just want to tell the GLBass.com members about a company called 2HANDEE that I just signed with and the great tools that they have to offer for us fisherman. They have an awesome all Stainless Steel and Made all in the U.S.A. tools for fisherman. The company is based in KY. They make 3 types of tools.

The Original 2HANDEE Fisherman's Utility Tool: 

The 2HANDEE Fisherman's Utility Tool is the only multi-tool on the market to incorporate all of the necessary tools that a fisherman could want in one little package. It has an integrated grooved hook sharpening STONE, NOT A FILE, to keep your hooks "sticky sharp", a clipper that will cut and trim all premium lines. How about crankbait tuning notches to quickly adjust off-lined lures and a tool to remove hardened paint form your favorite jigs. All this plus it has a non slip rubber grip with a rear access eyelet for a lanyard.

The Original 2HANDEE Fisherman's Utility Tool Retails for $14.95

The 2HANDEE "Ringmaster" Split Ring Pliers:

The Authentic 2HANDEE "Ringmaster" Split Ring Pliers are of Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Construction.  2HANDEE "Ringmaster" Split Ring Pliers went under an overwhelming design and prototype stage. The 2HANDEE "Ringmaster" Split Ring Pliers was designed by the top pros in the industry.

FEATURES: 2HANDEE "Ringmaster" Split Ring Pliers
•   Wire Bending Notches
•   Easy Open Split-Ring Tip
•   Wire Cutter
•   Wire Striper
•   Oversized Ergonomic Grips
•   Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Construction

2HANDEE "Ringmaster" Split Ring Pliers Retail for $19.95

2HANDEE "Braidmaster" Series Pliers: 
The Authentic 2HANDEE "Braidmaster" Series Pliers are of Stainless Steel Construction. The 2HANDEE "Braidmaster" Series Pliers went under an overwhelming design and prototype stage. Finally a set of pliers for tuning, hook removing, braid cutting, or wire bending.

FEATURES: 2HANDEE "Braidmaster" Series Pliers
•   Fine tip pliers
•   Crimp 'N Bend Notches
•   Reel Nut Wrench
•   Serrated Braid Cutters
•   Locking Lever
•   Comfort Grip
•   Stainless Steel

The 2HANDEE "Braidmaster" Series Pliers Retail for $17.95

I encourage everyone to check out www.2HANDEE.com 

They have 2 deals GREAT deals going right now:
1.   Is buy 6 tools and get the 7th one FREE!
2.   Buy $50 or more get a FREE 2HANDEE Hat!

I am going to try having a exclusive deal for the GLBass.com member at the Grand Rapids show!

Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

Patriot Custom Fishing Rods
(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

matt

I just brought one today...if these things are as great as i think they will be I'll be buying more. I've been looking for something like this forever!

PS i got the The Original 2HANDEE Fisherman's Utility Tool to start. 

mikesmiph

I was looking at their site. I will definitely be adding these tools to my tackle box. The all-in-one looks like it can do just about everything. Probably order two.

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

I got them Mike! I will have them at the GR Show, or I can mail them to you!!
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

mikesmiph

Durand Dan

Great! Are they a GLB Sponsor ? If so I may get one.
DD

Eric

Danny,

Are these what you were promising me during our trip to Detroit?  Sounds like it.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

I will be mailing Danny an advertising bill shortly... kids...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

Quote from: Durand Dan on January 30, 2010, 01:04:03 PM
DD

No they are not a GLBass.com sponsor....YET!! I have them at my home for sale if you want one just send me a PM!!
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

Quote from: Eric on January 30, 2010, 06:13:13 PM
Danny,

Are these what you were promising me during our trip to Detroit?  Sounds like it.
.... let me think NO!!!!
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

Quote from: djkimmel on January 30, 2010, 06:43:14 PM
I will be mailing Danny an advertising bill shortly... kids...
I think I will be sending a bill to the person that owns and operates GLBass.com for advertising on my jersey!!
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

Eric

I'll have to check with Mike and Chad, but I'm pretty sure you said you'd give all of us one for taking you to Detroit.  And I bet Dan would pay you to not have his website on your short.   ;D
www.BassinWithEric.com

MadWags

Whats he doing with the website on his shorts?
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

mikesmiph

Eric

Good news:  The I and O are pretty close together on the clipboard.

Better news:  It still wasn't as retarded as whatever that was McCarter posted.

Best news:  We don't have to see Danny's shorts, no matter what they have on them.
www.BassinWithEric.com

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

Quote from: Eric on January 30, 2010, 09:02:38 PM
And I bet Dan would pay you to not have his website on your short.
Eric,
Where in the world did you go to school at? Because you need to go back and finish!!
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

BryanP

Quote from: Ranger_Boats_Team_North on January 30, 2010, 07:26:51 PM
Quote from: Durand Dan on January 30, 2010, 01:04:03 PM
DD

No they are not a GLBass.com sponsor....YET!! I have them at my home for sale if you want one just send me a PM!!

I'm thinking Danny never took Business 101 in school.  Because if he had, he'd know about the IRS and having proper business licenses.  ???

I think everyone here should get tools for free just to keep us all quiet!  ;D

LipRip

t-bone

First impressions (I order everything)...

Caveat is I haven't used this on the water but only opening the package and checked it out.

Looks to be a quality product and feels very sturdy. The clips have a nice long handle and nice rubber pad on both sides of the handle. Feels like you can get some good leverage clip any size line or braid. Knife is sharp and seems an appropriate quality for the price.
I like the crankbait tuning notches and the jig eye punch but I'll have to remember they are there.
I do like the idea of the sharpening stone being on one tool and not separate. This is the main reason I purchased the tool. The only thing I might change on this tool is to slim down the size of the stone. It sits quite high off the tool and might make it a little difficult to store in your pants pocket, especially since the stone is going to grab cloth.

Other than the one minor change, I like it and will use it. I may use an lanyard rather than pockets. We'll see about that one.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

matt

Quote from: t-bone on February 09, 2010, 11:40:33 AM
First impressions (I order everything)...

Caveat is I haven't used this on the water but only opening the package and checked it out.

Looks to be a quality product and feels very sturdy. The clips have a nice long handle and nice rubber pad on both sides of the handle. Feels like you can get some good leverage clip any size line or braid. Knife is sharp and seems an appropriate quality for the price.
I like the crankbait tuning notches and the jig eye punch but I'll have to remember they are there.
I do like the idea of the sharpening stone being on one tool and not separate. This is the main reason I purchased the tool. The only thing I might change on this tool is to slim down the size of the stone. It sits quite high off the tool and might make it a little difficult to store in your pants pocket, especially since the stone is going to grab cloth.

Other than the one minor change, I like it and will use it. I may use an lanyard rather than pockets. We'll see about that one.

I brought it for that jig buster...I needed one badly.

Doesn't clip braid,but that knife will cut it.I'm not worrying about braided line as i don't use it much at all.I agree with that stone being a little high too.

Very happy with mine so far.It'll get put to the test this coming spring when the river smallmouths start their run around here.