Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:16:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

What Are You Planning on Bringing to the Swap Meet?

Started by Cheetam, April 18, 2006, 11:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetam

I'm going to have a bunch of stuff...still sorting through a lot of what I have in the basement and garage.  If anyone is looking on picking up a new rod or two for the season, I may have some slightly used sticks you might want to take a look at:

St. Croix:
Avid 7?0? MS
Avid 5?9? MS
Avid 7?0? MMC (Crankbait rod)
Avid 6?6? MHMC (Crankbait rod)
Avid 6?0? MC
Premier 6?6? MC
Pro Glass 7?0? MMC (Crankbait rod)

All Star:
Titanium 6?6? HC

Cabelas TXS Flippin Stick 7?6? Tele XH
Cabelas Fish Eagle II 7? MHC

Kistler:
Not too sure yet, but there may be 3 or 4 (mostly LTAs and possibly a Dock Skipping Special).

I will most likely bring some reels as well.  Not sure which ones at this point, but I'm sure there may be Curados, Stradics and Abu Eon LPs in the mix.

What are you planning on bringing?
Jeff

McCarter

I am bringing some tube heads, some jigs, and some old lures that i never use.  Stackin them deep, and sellin them cheap.  I have to save some stuff to give to the neices and nephew tho.  they like it when i give them lures, they like to throw them into trees with there mickey mouse fishing poles and then break there line. 

Gotta keep them stocked up, they do this a lot.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

dartag

blakstr1

Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Revtro

I don't have a ton of extra stuff, but I'm bringing some tubes and other half full bags of soft plastic odds and ends.  Some hooks, a spinnerbait binder, a couple of life jackets, a minnow bucket (if I can find the other piece of it)  A few rat-l-trap type baits, a few hard baits, a walleye spinner holder, some perch rigs, and some bottom bouncers.  Sounds like a lot, but just a small box of stuff. 

I should be there between noon and 1.  When are most of the guys planning on showing up?
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Cheetam

Quote from: dartag on April 18, 2006, 12:51:59 PM
CASH..? ? ? ? ? ? ?
What a coincidence, I'm looking forward to leaving with some cash...lol
Jeff

dartag

Quote from: jcheetam on April 18, 2006, 02:28:54 PM
Quote from: dartag on April 18, 2006, 12:51:59 PM
CASH..? ? ? ? ? ? ?
What a coincidence, I'm looking forward to leaving with some cash...lol

i am sure some of it will be mine..

ss

blakstr1

i guess i've got a few things, but by the time i leave i'll have more, but for now i'll have some BPS rods, some miscellaneous tubes, a box full of misc. used crankbaits, a Triton boats bump board, a tackle box or two.....a couple pairs of sunglasses including a pair of Oakley Polarized glasses...the list goes on..

i think we are leaving Saginaw about 10am to head down, so be there before noon.
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

blakstr1

Hey Revtro.....You wouldn't by chance be bringing any of the screwed-up jigheads would you, might do a nice swap for some Sour Puss or Pitchin Craws if you want to part with a few.. ;D
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Revtro

I'd love to, but I don't have many.   I only bought a couple of packs to try out this year.  Got them from [REMOVED - see No Links Policy List]
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

fishon1219

Unfortunatly I will not be able to make it until around 3ish, but I will be bringing a motor guide trolling motor with a gator mount. The motor is of the power drive version with 72 lbs thrust and a box of foot pedels for it. It will be free to a good home with a trade of some lures or beer. I have some senko wacky style rigging tools and o'rings for $4.00. Abunch of sweet beaver imitation's made by Case Plastics for $2.50 a bag and several other sorted plastics from mad man lures. Also I have 1 1/2 gallon of mercury oil I will trade for something.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

yukonjack2

What kind of beer do ya need for the T/M?  Save it for me.  I'l have some misc cranks for sure, as well as a bunch of walleye and salmon baits, dispseys, flashers, ..and the like?  don't use em anymore since I upgraded to the go fast sparklie boat!

see ya there gys!

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

fishon1219

Quote from: yukonjack2 on April 21, 2006, 12:49:20 PM
What kind of beer do ya need for the T/M?? Save it for me.?
Jack
The cold kind will work
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com