Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:46:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

GreatLakesBass.com at Booth 5715 at Outdoorama Novi Feb 25, 2010 NEED HELPERS

Started by djkimmel, January 14, 2010, 02:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

I'm excited to announce GreatLakesBass.com will have a booth - 5715 - at the Outdoorama Show in Novi February 25 through February 28, 2010.

I'll need volunteers to help out in the booth with getting new members, answering questions and generally enjoying more talking about fishing while we wait for the spring thaw! If you help out 2 or more hours, you can get in free with a GreatLakesBass.com exhibitors pass.

If you're willing to help out for a short time, please let me know on here, PM me, call 810-433-BASS or email outdoorama 'at' greatlakesbass dot com. C'mon down to break up more of the cold monotony of our north winter. Stop by and say hi! Look for GreatLakesBass.com in booth 5715.

Here are the show times:
Thursday, February 25   
Friday, February 26     
Saturday, February 27   
Sunday, February 28   
2pm - 9:30pm
2pm - 9:30pm
10am - 9pm
10am - 5pm

Outdoorama is at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi, Michigan, 46100 Grand River Drive between Novi Rd and Beck Rd.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Frank

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Got Fish??

Hay dan I am not a computer swaffve. But I sure like the site and would be willing to keep you company at your booth.

Skulley

I can help you out DK.  It will depend of course when my son has soccer games that weekend.  I think it is only one game and it is on Saturday Feb. 27 at 1845 hours (6:45pm) at Wixom.  I can help out any day except that particular evening. 

BD          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Thanks guys. I will be happy to have your help. No computer savviness required!

bassassasin88

I dont really know anyone, but I could probably help out whenever. Just let me know.

mikesmiph

Well, its a great way to meet a bunch of us. I had a great time at Novi, meeting so many of the guys from here. Cant wait for the next one.

djkimmel

I still need 4 or 5 more volunteers for the Outdoorama. I will start asking for times and days this weekend to anyone who has already offered to help. Thanks!!

River Rat

It's been awhile since we talked about it but I can do Friday and Saturday from open to about 3 or 4.

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Team houston

Dan I plan on being able to man the booth for a couple hours Sat morning or early afternoon.

stackenem

Dan I can help out Sat or Sun. Just give me the time you need me.

Bill
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

Manxfishing

motocross269

Dan, I thought I would make it up to you for standing you up at the last Novi show by bringing a few of my friends with me to work the booth next month...Just a thought..

I have some things that I am working through health wise..If everything is good I should be able to help out....Put me down as an alternate for now...

Skulley

Moto, by all means......BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!     ;D           ;)             8) 8)

BD         ;D   
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Manxfishing

I've allways thought
Women all ways look better with a pole in there hands

LGMOUTH

When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

mikesmiph

Brian, if you still arent feeling up to it, and your friends want to help out, I could offer them a ride.

Hooksetter

I must be attending the wrong fishing shows. I've never seen that kind of fishing equipment on display at any of the shows I've been to. Is that their Pro staff?  ;D

Willie

Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.