Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

GreatLakesBass.com Site Sponsors at the 2010 Ultimate Fishing Show!!

Started by djkimmel, January 05, 2010, 04:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

The companies that choose to support GreatLakesBass.com are the main reason I can keep the site going and growing. Things would be incredibly slow, small and boring around here without them. As I sometimes ask you, in exchange for this free site, please consider these companies and thank them whenever you get a chance - the Ultimate Fishing Show is a great opportunity to check them out and get to know them better!!

Wonderland Marine West - You can't miss WMW with all the boats and signs; And they were site sponsor Number 1!! Make sure you say hi to FOB - Ralph Blasey during the show and check out those beautiful bass boats!!

Mikes Rx Baits - Owner (and pharmacist) Mike Broge has an amazing selection of top of the line bass baits at his booth, many hard to get lures you won't find at almost any other shop in our region!

Grandt Rods - You won't be able to miss the huge, extensive display of quality fishing rods and reels Jim Grandt has at the show; make sure you give MadWags - David Wagensomer - a nudge too when you stop by; And check out this GreatLakesBass.com member exclusive deal from Grandt Rods

Case Plastics - Not sure where Jim and Tom will be yet, but I'm sure they'll be at one or two booths with their extensive line of bass tackle and tools including the very useful O-wacky tool (I have mine)!!

Nemesis Baits - McCarter and company should be there somewhere. As soon as I find out the exact booth, I'll update the post. I think Nemesis has the best gobies on the market. Custom colors and lots of attention to detail in their line of baits.

P-Line - there won't be a P-Line specific booth but expect to see the good shops carrying the best line. I have it on all my reels. HALO is my favorite. Their super line Spectrex is also top quality. Check out their web site to see the large variety of fishing tools and other items they carry besides the best fishing line!! And look for their generous rebate offer wherever you find P-Line.

Downriver Bass Fishing and Tightlines Tackle - River Rat / Scott Taylor is the newest GreatLakesBass.com sponsor to sign on and help support the site. At least Friday and Saturday I know where his baits samples and person will be... in booth 2355 under the GreatLakesBass.com banner. I'll have a web link enabled to the Downriver Bass Fishing store as soon as he is ready.

I don't believe any other site sponsors will physically be at the Ultimate Fishing Show, but please check out www.greatlakesbass.com/sponsors/ to see who is making GreatLakesBass.com possible.

I will have some information at the booth including brochures from Exotic Outdoor Adventures!! One of the best decisions I've made in fishing was to say yes last year to that trip with the guys from NBAA and D&R Sports down to Mexico's Lake Comedero!!! What an adventure!! Please ask me about my next adventure - the Rio Negro and GIANT Tucanaré!!! (Peacock Bass of course ;D) I'll be leaving January 16th so I may have a hard time concentrating this week at times. Maybe I'll need a nudge or too?

As I get booth numbers and more specifics, I will update this information including adding any information I find I'm missing. You can ask me about other stuff too like the world leader and ultimate bass boat insurance agent - Bob Luellen at Worldwide Marine Underwriters; the best and award winning boat care products you really need to save time and take better care of your fishing rig - Shurhold.com; your online source for exotic lures - Lees Global Tackle - awesome lures!; the place to get your next car or rig to haul your fishing boat - Benchley's Buick Pontiac GMC - I got my Pontiac Vibe from them!; and for all of you westsiders, don't forget Matteson Marine - I love going to their annual winter open house - very nice family owned business!!

Also, I want to point out the companies that have helped me enjoy my fishing so much more over the years also making an impact on the success of GreatLakesBass.com - Wayne Carpenter / F.I.S.H. and Extreme Bass Tackle will have a large booth at the Ultimate Fishing Show with some awesome new baits!; Ranger Boats, Yamaha Outboards - plenty examples of those two great companies at the show!; Flint Sign & Design for every kind of sign your business will ever need!; D&R Sports Center - Home of RVD, JVD and KVD!!; and Deka Batteries - who I believe will be at the show - the confidence these products give me can't be measured!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.