Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Hey GLBass.com Members - Who's Going to the Ultimate Fishing Show 2010?

Started by djkimmel, January 04, 2010, 02:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Maybe this will help a little in some identification? Or at least the knowledge that the potential exists.

Throw a quick post on here if you are going to the 2010 Ultimate Fishing Show and what day or days.

I'll be there at booth 2355 and elsewhere Thursday and Friday after 5 PM, and all day Saturday and Sunday. See you there!! I already need a break from this icy wind.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

I'll be there from open to close, Saturday and Sunday with the cutest little redhead almost 9 yr old girl there. My favorite fishing buddy and grandaughter, Veronica. Look us up and say hi.

csfishslayer

I will be there Thursday think I'm gonna help at the TBF booth.
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

Cy

I'm planning to be there Friday afternoon/evening and most of the day on Saturday.  You should be able to find me at the Xtreme Bass Tackle booth.  Stop by, say Hi and check out our new baits!!!

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Skip Johnson

Friday afternoon with my wife and 2yr and 4yr old boys...gotta see Bondy and KVD.

heres the schedule link

http://www.showspan.com/UFD/Schedule.aspx
Go Big or Go Home!

River Rat

I think I might be around on Friday and Saturday for a bit... ;)

Thursday I'll be checking out "Wayne's World of LSC" at 1500hrs , then Sunday doing some shopping with my Dad and brother.
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

markgoetsch

LGMOUTH

I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday hanging around the NBAA booth. Stop by and say hi.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

MIBasser

I'll be there Saturday afternoon pushing around my 3 yr old daughter. 

fiker

I'm gonna be there Thursday for sure walking around.
I hope to be in Wayne's booth Friday after work.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Eric

www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

macbass

i will be there all 4 days from start to finish booth 1358. stop in and say hi...

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

djkimmel

Quote from: LGMOUTH on January 04, 2010, 09:30:34 PM
I'll be there Thursday thru Sunday hanging around the NBAA booth. Stop by and say hi.

At the Grand Rapids show I may stage a coup and steal you away from them for a few hours...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LGMOUTH

Any thing for you Dan. We will just have to get that in writing. :D :D :D
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

djkimmel

MadWags

Well I guess I'll go too.
I might as well stay all 4 days.
While I'm there I can spend the entire show in the Grandt Rods booth.
Come by and see Jim and Jaqueline Grandt, Jeff Gibson and me. We can bend a few rods.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Durand Dan

I'm helping man the GLB booth tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon and Saturday morning. See you then

mikesmiph

MMMMMaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn, I wish I could go all 4 days. Then it would be tomorrow. I am so looking forward to this. Dave, you and I are going to talk. I'm going to lighten the load on how may you have to repack after the show.

TCook

Ill be at the banjo minnow booth Saturday, come by and say hi.
FISH HARD!!!