Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 04, 2024, 05:52:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Novi show, Nemesis baits, and other tidbits...

Started by Waterfoul, December 04, 2009, 11:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterfoul

So, Martin, myself, and I'm sure a couple other west siders will be at the Novi Ultimate Fishing Show on Saturday Jan. 9th.  Who else will be there?

You guys owe it to yourselves to grab one of the Nemesis baits T-shirts or hoodies before the show.  Then... we should all show up at Brian's booth at the same time and just RAID his suppy of jigs and sickos!!!  Yup, that's right... wear a Nemesis Baits shirt to the show and get a free bait from Brian!!  You know I'll have a shirt on (if it ever shows up on my porch!  LOL!!).  I'm not sure if Brian knows how big a can of worms he's opened!!  :o

Get a shirt or hoodie at Brian's site www.nemesisbaits.com  And feel free to order some baits while you're on the site too!  You won't find a better jig.

While you're at the Show you can also grab a seat for one of Dan Kimmel's or Wayne Carpenter's seminars.  Always interesting and well worth the time.  And you just KNOW Wayne will have some hot new color tube we all will just HAVE TO HAVE!!!  ;D

All the information you want and need can be found here:

http://www.showspan.com/UFD/Home.aspx

See you guys there!!

Mike

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

Myself and my grandaughter will be there, both Saturday and Sunday. I have my Nemesis shirt on right now. I'll make sure I wash it before January. Cant wait for my free jig. I have several of his football jigs. I will try for something different. Looks like we are going to have several Mikes there too.

macbass

i will be there all 4 days my self so mike make sur eyou stop and see me

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

Waterfoul

Quote from: macbass on December 04, 2009, 05:42:59 PM
i will be there all 4 days my self so mike make sur eyou stop and see me

Which Mike?  LOL!

Denny... I'll take some of those black/red stick baits off your hands.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

macbass

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

djkimmel

I do not know my schedule and whereabouts yet at the Ultimate Fishing Show. No seminar scheduled this year at the moment. I may heckle Captain Wayne at some of his...

I kind of like the idea of being a 'free agent' wandering wherever I can around the event. I will try to stop by and see as many people as I can find.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: Waterfoul on December 04, 2009, 11:35:18 AM
So, Martin, myself, and I'm sure a couple other west siders will be at the Novi Ultimate Fishing Show on Saturday Jan. 9th.  Who else will be there?

You guys owe it to yourselves to grab one of the Nemesis baits T-shirts or hoodies before the show.  Then... we should all show up at Brian's booth at the same time and just RAID his suppy of jigs and sickos!!!  Yup, that's right... wear a Nemesis Baits shirt to the show and get a free bait from Brian!!  You know I'll have a shirt on (if it ever shows up on my porch!  LOL!!).  I'm not sure if Brian knows how big a can of worms he's opened!!  :o

Get a shirt or hoodie at Brian's site www.nemesisbaits.com  And feel free to order some baits while you're on the site too!  You won't find a better jig.

Mike O. I know I talk a little bit more than average guy but is it really so bad that I can't get an invite????  I promise to only be one of my cell phone's at a time the whole trip! 

Also I think a Nemesis Shirt would look good with a Desert Camo or Winter Camo ROI Hat - I might go with the Real Tree ROI Skull Cap if it's cold. 

McCarter I propose a trade - ROI Hat (Paris H. saw them and said "that's HOT!") for some 1/2 footballs or a Nemesis Hoody?? ::)
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

mikesmiph

Luke, I never even knew you had hats. Bring some to the show please. I'll buy one.

fasttrack

Mike, I'll check with boss to see if I can go. Have room for another car-pooler? If the roads are fine that day we could even take the Taurus - maybe. We'd each be able to buy an extra jig from McCarter with the gas $$ we save!
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Waterfoul

Marc, I just mentioned to Martin the other day that we should ask you if you wanted to go.  I'm good with the Tauras... but I call SHOTGUN so Martin has to sit in the back with Luke!  LOL!!   ;D

macbass

sure the guy with the shortest legs always gets the front seat...lol

Waterfoul

Quote from: macbass on December 05, 2009, 01:08:09 PM
sure the guy with the shortest legs always gets the front seat...lol

It's all about age Denny... since I will be the OLDEST person in the car I get certain privelages.  If not... I know the way and have my own gas money!  LOL!!!!

Besides... Martin will probably sleep most of the way and Luke will be on the phone the whole time.

macbass

fasttrack

Maybe its because he's a Legend w/ 5-stars...Martin's long legs will probably have to wrap in circles. Or he can turn backwards and stick them through the emergency-access hole to the trunk.
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Waterfoul

Quote from: fasttrack on December 05, 2009, 02:08:29 PM
Maybe its because he's a Legend w/ 5-stars...Martin's long legs will probably have to wrap in circles. Or he can turn backwards and stick them through the emergency-access hole to the trunk.

All this is moot.  In a post above I called SHOTGUN.  And we all know that the first person to call SHOTGUN gets the front seat.  It's not my fault Martin and Luke weren't around to call it.

I win.

thedude

i'll be at a weeding in chicago unfortunately.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Waterfoul

Quote from: thedude on December 05, 2009, 02:13:18 PM

Well that sucks.  Give me your money and I'll spend it for you.   ;D

thedude

hmmmmmm......  no.

might try to make friday evening. we shall see.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

River Rat

Quote from: thedude on December 05, 2009, 02:13:18 PM

Mike - if you read his quote, he'll need all his money for Dorito's, Little Debbie's Snack Cakes, Twinkie's, pizza, Taco Bell, Ho-Ho's, etc... oh and a pillow for nap time!  If he was going to a wedding then he might have cash available.

Sorry, man!

Edit: Btw, Hey Mike, still got that 997c Si?!
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

djkimmel

Pretty good price here. About $100 more preloaded with Navionics also available.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.