Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:08:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Looking to team up with a boater on the west side

Started by TCook, November 09, 2009, 07:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TCook

I feel weird asking this on a bass forum but I am out of ideas so I thought I would ask here. I lost my team partner so the last 2 years I have fished the MI BFLs as a co-angler and really miss fishing team events on the west side. I know its early to be planning for next year but with the job market around here I do not see myself getting a boat anytime soon. So my goal this winter is to find a dedicated boater to team up with to have a successful season on the west side of the state. I am looking for a boater that has experience and success fishing on this side of the state and will put in the practice time to stay on the fish. I would prefer to practice with you and split costs. I am open to what circuits to fish but am really interested in the Lake drive events on the west side and some opens due to the better payouts. If anyone interested is looking for a partner and wants to give it a go send me a PM or email.

Tim Cook
FISH HARD!!!

baggerslimm

Where are these events???  Get ahold of me...  Slimm
04 BassCat Cougar Ftd..

1javelin

Ouch, I got burned!!  Guess I should try to get my boat going and get back into it a little more huh?  Really though, Tim is a good stick and can catch them with the best of them.  I don't have the time or money to really take it on like that, so hopefully someone can hook him up, or send a check for $3000 to my address and I'll get my motor fixed and my graph hooked up and then Tim can stay on my boat!! :P

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

ROI Outdoors

Tim I know of a couple of guys in need of partners for the Lake Drive Northern Division.  Shoot me a PM, email - luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com or call me @ 616-558-6133 and let me know what you're looking to fish.

Also if your looking for some good payout tournaments on the West Side check out the below schedule.  By Dec. 15th we will also have our weeknight series, other weekend series events and our Lone Wolf (one on one) dates out.  Because Return On Investment Outdoors is now a non-profit organization comprised of a multitude of avid tournament anglers every tourney series is over 100% payback with all the fixins and more AOY points races with cash based incentives, trophies for every Elite Series event, results updated on our website within 24 hours of every tournament, Angler Profiles similiar to the FLW website, sponsorship prizes like Trolling Motors & Side Imagers, an overall 2-day Championship on Sanford/Wixom, and lots of other good stuff.

We will be working all winter to ensure Return On Investment Outdoors Events begin to set a new standard for tournament fishing in Michigan - we all want bigger and better tournaments with more incentives and higher payouts so that is exactly what we are going to do.  I've been told I have too high of expectations and should start smaller but what most people don't understand is that it isn't just a couple of guys doing this it is whole slew of anglers working towards the same goal.  By December 15th you'll start to see what this whole deal is all about!

The Camp & Cruise Lakeshore Elite Series
Director Chad Sterkenburg (616)-566-3855

All Sunday Events running from 6:30am to 3:00pm
Over 110% overall payback - $90 Entry fee with $10 going for Big Bass

Muskegon Lake ( Fisherman's landing ) 5/30/10

White Lake ( Municipal Launch ) 6/20/10

Lake Macatawa ( Dutton Park ) 7/25/10

Grand River ( Harbor Island ) 8/22/10

ROI - Camp & Cruise Classic - ( TBA ) 9/12/10 Must fish 3 out of 4 events to qualify for Classic

Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

TCook

Still looking for a boater to team up with for the Lakedrive northern division, thought I had a partner but he backed out. Sign up is this Saturday if anyone is interested please contact me.
FISH HARD!!!

Eric

Well, Tim I wanted to try to fish the Lake Drive Norths, but I will be gone fishing the Basmasters for  out of the 3 so that won't work.  But if you came up something here and there that you want to try, you know my number.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

TCook

Found a partner for the southern division.

Eric, I understand good luck with the bassmasters. I am always down to fish some opens up there, we will have to talk this spring.
FISH HARD!!!

LGMOUTH

When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.