email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010 Date for Divisional?  (Read 2652 times)

Jighead

• aka Doug Cummings
  • Fingerling
  • View Gallery
    • Fine Line Fishing Guide Service
2010 Date for Divisional?
« on: November 05, 2009, 09:28:55 AM »

Any word yet on the dates for the 2010 Northern Divisional?

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: 2010 Date for Divisional?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 01:34:14 PM »

Don't you ask that question every year? ;D

I'll look on the calendar by this weekend and see if I can cipher it out. Should be the same week every year now barring surprises.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Jighead

• aka Doug Cummings
  • Fingerling
  • View Gallery
    • Fine Line Fishing Guide Service
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 05:21:36 PM »

Ummm...I dunno.  It wouldn't surprise me though Dan.  As the season winds down I get a little too anxious planning for next year.  It helps to remind me that there's light at the end of the on-coming winter tunnel  ;)

The second week of September would put the start of practice on Labor Day weekend.  I thought they considered that a no-no.  The following week puts it just before the Michigan BFL Super tournament.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »

It's okay... we all know the feeling :) The Labor Day thing isn't a big deal anymore since the 3 practice days are voluntary and TBF Inc wants to stick to the schedule. The 2009 event started on Labor Day weekend also.

Only assuming the 2010 event will be the 5th through the 11th, but since the first week is only a partial, I wonder if that might push the northern event forward a week? I'll post it once I find out.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge