Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:55:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wings Finally Play to Their Potential

Started by Skulley, May 10, 2009, 11:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

Well as you all know, the Wings played as they should on Thursday night.  This afternoon they have to come out the same way.  I'll be there with the wife and kids.  A Mother's Day extravaganza for my lovely bride.  The kids wanted me to take all of them for Mother's Day so I made it happen.  My wife is always good luck for them.  They always seem to win when I take her.  This should be no different.  Everytime I took her to a game this year, they won.

Go Wings!!!!

BD         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

McCarter

BD,

i just called my bookie and bet $100 against detroit, thus guaranteeing a red wing victory today.  enjoy the game.

t-bone

The wings just have too much speed and talent for the ducks. They are wearing them out. You could see it in yesterdays game, the ducks couldn't even find it in them to make any runs at anyone. It was closer than it should have been for most of the game but the goal posts were keeping it that way.

McCarter needs to make another bet for tomorrow.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

bassassasin88

I wish someone would beat crybaby perry up.

Skulley

Well they blew it last nite.   They just didn't play with the urgency they did on Sunday.  Maybe they will in Game 7.  As you know if they don't......its over.  That would be a HUGE disappointment.

BD        ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

MadWags

Even if they win, Chicago will destroy them if the big guns do not start to produce.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

Buckeye

Ain't hockey great!

I grew up near Pittsburgh, so I am a Pens fan.  My friend Karl is from Toledo and used to work at the arena for the Toledo Storm.  He and his best friend Mike are big Red Wings fans, so we get to pick on each other on the regular.

Hope both the Pens and Red Wings can make another Stanley Cup Final.

Eric

t-bone

Obviously McCarter didn't call the bookie. Playoff hockey is the best... screw the regular season and lets just get on with the fun!
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Skulley

Ain't playoff hockey great!!!!

BD             ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

McCarter

The played identicle to game 3.  the first away game of the series.  As bad as they were last night, the only lost by 1.  Thursdays home game will be an absolute slaughter.  Hopefully they will dress Downey and McCarty who they just brought up from G.R.  Neidemeyer needs an ass beating.  Perry needs an ass beating.  Pronger.....eh, as dirty as he is, i honesstly think he has played pretty decent compared to some of the other Ducks so i will let him off the hook for an ass beating. 

McCarter himself :-\'

Skulley

You're a nice guy McCarter.  Why don't we give Pronger a butt whoopin' merely on principle.  Why leave him out.

BD         ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Eric

I can't see Downey and McCarty getting any ice time.  I was at game 4 (with about 75 others in the whole stadium) in GR last Wednesday when Manitoba swept GR, and I bet they didn't have much more than 5 minutes ice time between them.  They sat together on the end of the bench behind the door most of the game. 

I haven't seen enough of this series to offer an opinion on Perry, but Pronger absolutely deserves a two hander in the teeth, based on past practice if nothing else.   
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

bassassasin88

Wings should destroy Chicago on experience alone. Dont get me wrong they got some amazing young guys. We gotta beat the ducks first. I wish perry would fall on a sharp stick. Pronger quit playing dirty for some reason, at least in this series. He can fall on the same stick.

Buckeye

I agree you can't count out the Red Wings' experience.  Chicago has very little of this, and sometimes sitting around waiting for your opponent is detrimental. 

Pens smoked the Caps last night.  It looked like they were playing a pee wee team.  Step one down so....

Go Wings!

Eric

Skulley

On to the next round.  Original six matchup.  Too bad for Boston though.  It could have been an original six final if they had stayed alive.  Carolina took 'em down.

Go Wings!!!!

BD          ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com