Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:16:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

UFS 2022

Started by mikesmiph, December 28, 2021, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesmiph

Not sure if we have a booth, but I'll be around all weekend. Look me up or call me. 810-394-1820

dartag

sadly I will be in Florida until April 1st.   Have fun all.  Saw 2 bass on beds today. 

mikesmiph

GLB will have a booth there. I don't know the number but you guys know the area we're always in. We will be easier to find than bass.

djkimmel

dartag always has to rub it in!!! Our bass are IN bed. Probably. Though I haven't been out fishing in... too long (end of November I think?), which is a travesty.

Anywho... we are in booth 3054. Might be subject to change. I'll know for sure when I go setup tomorrow. Thanks! Dan

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I don't want to jinx it, but at the moment the booth 3054 is right next door to Wayne Carpenter's Xtreme Bass Tackle booth (3051). Works for me if I can keep that spot.

Kind of late for a change, but sometimes it still happens. Barring that, our booth 3054 is very close to the main show entrance and concession stand - Hall B & C entrance.

That would be the south side of the show, closest to Grand River Avenue. SE corner is closest. Starting at the first aisle next to the bathrooms (closest to the hotel end of building where MUCC is probably setup) booth 3054 is in the 4th aisle, 3rd booth on the right of aisle walking north.

I'll look for a better hanging, ceiling marker to provide when I get there tomorrow. I will put a map of the Exhibitor entrance (Door 4 in the back to the west) on the private helpers forum for those volunteering. Working on all of that right now.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

detroit1

Mrs. detroit and i will see you on thursday.
WAVE THERAPY

djkimmel

Quote from: detroit1 on January 05, 2022, 03:47:24 PM
Mrs. detroit and i will see you on thursday.

I'll look forward to that.

Now, it's been 2 years since I've seen anyone so make sure everybody that you say who you are if I have a vague, befuddled look on my face... it could also be I haven't had enough coffee yet. Or, my normal look... ;D !?!

djkimmel

Anyone looking for the booth, look up at the top of the pillars for B12. The booth 3054 is facing that pillar right next to Wayne Carpenter's Xtreme Bass Tackle 30' booth 3051. There you'll find me. Or the booth anyways.