Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:38:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

GLB Swap & Meet

Started by McCarter, March 21, 2006, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

Where is conference room H. at in Novi?
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

fiker

I can't do the 22nd.

Somebody had mentioned selling some spinning rods before that I wanted to take a look at too.
PM me if you're interested.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

huston

I think I don't have anything to sell, but I would like to meet a few people. Count me in.

Hooksetter

I will be there. Are we doing this inside conference room H or outside in the parking lot? Where exactly is it? I've never been there.
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

djkimmel

Only been there once. Hooters is way in the back of the mall on the NW corner off Novi Rd. North of I-96. I found it easiest to go in off of 12 Mile Rd from the Beck Rd exit.

If you come off I-96 on to Novi Rd, go north. Turn left on 12 Mile Rd and keep going until you get to the end of the mall shops - last drive, or no earlier than the drive leading to Dick's Sporting Goods.

You have to go straight back to the back parking lot. Hooters is in the middle of all the buildings kind of behind the big movie theater. Not really a road past Hooters, just large walkways.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Revtro

I'm not sure if that Hooters has a separate room or not.  Never been to one.  But I'd imagine not.  I think the original thinking was too meet up in the parking lot for the swap, then go in for some food afterwards.  Sound right guys?

BTW - If you're coming from East of Novi, take 96 to the Novi Road exit, but when you exit, don't turn North or South, go straight and stay in the right lane and head into the Fountain Walk entrance.  Take that till the road comes to a "T".  Turn left at the "T" and take it to the first right.  Turn into the lot and head to the middle.  You'll see BW3 and you'll know you're in the right area.  I suggest the lot in front of BW3 so that we have a common landmark.  How about we all meet up in that lot on the side by the freeway? 

That is near the Hooters correct?

Or is there a lot on the other side by the theatre that would be better?  Please correct me if there's a better spot to meet.

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

robtheboatman

The lot in front of BW's gets pretty full on Sat. afternoons.  The area on the side behind the Emagine theater is usually wide open.  I will be there with some goodies from some boat and motor manufacturers.
Rob

Revtro

Sounds good.  Let's all meet in the lot behind the eMagine theatre then.    Look for all the GLB stickers.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

blakstr1

So according to the official Great Lakes Bass tally board we are up to 8 attending on 4/22 behind the eMagine Theatre.

;)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

5alive

Hopefully I will be there also, especially if MR. Longbeard cooperates.
Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

Cheetam

I can't remember if I replied or not, but I will be there.  I'll have a bunch of tackle and an assortment of nice (used) rods and reels.
Jeff

blakstr1

*UPDATE* again

The count is to 11...
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

dartag

pretty sure i will be there for a while.. everything i own should be in a BFI dumpster,? ?but i do have cash...? after this week?i will be buying a " Poorboy " autographed photo for sure..

Revtro

Looks like we're getting a good group to show up.  I don't have tons of stuff to trade, but I do have some boat items that I can bring in addition to a modest box of lures and stuff.

Just for those who don't want to re-read 4 pages of this post to know the time and date...
April 22nd
5pm
The lot behind the eMagine Theatre in Novi at Fountain Walk.

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Hooksetter

I've got about 30 unopened bags of plastic, another 30 bags missing 1 or 2 pieces, such as Zoom, Manns, Culprit, Lucky Strike, etc.

I've got 2 used casting combos, 1 new 800 lb. Fulton swivel jack, 1 barely used Team Stratos life vest ( orange ), a spooling station, 14 black leather embossed Winchester photo albums, 7 large and 7 small, brand new.

I'll be adding some more stuff this weekend.
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

robtheboatman

If anybody needs anything for their boat, let me know, and I'll bring it with me.
Rob

fiker

I can't be there.  Even though it was my idea. 

Anybody feel sorry for me?

I didn't think so.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Revtro

Bummer Fike!  I'll eat 6 extra wings in your honor...   :(
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

5alive

Rob,

I could use another foot and 25 more horses!!!!!!!

Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

Bassman24

Jeff, I think he was talking for the boat.  :D

Wish I could make it.  Already booked that evening.  Have fun.

GT
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com