Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:30:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Max Wags

Started by stackenem, February 26, 2021, 09:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

detroit1

WAVE THERAPY

stackenem

What you say Capt Dan, are we a go for this 👍👍👍🙏🙏
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

dartag

Fished as a co in a 189 boat BFL yesterday in Florida.    I think we should have a Wags. 

If not Bob-o has a swap meet fishing get together May 22 on Cass Lake this year.   I will be there.

detroit1

Hope you spanked your "pro". At least you weren't at Guntersville!
WAVE THERAPY

VinceR

I also hope that it's a "Go" this year. If so, count me in as a boater.

TheFishinPollock

Hopefully a date is set soon so I know when to take off from work. I have not been there for a few years and I really feel the urge .
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

dartag

Wonder if Dan ever looks at this site anymore.   That Fishing thing seems to keep him busy. 

Hollada

This site is comatose....
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12's
Minnkota Ultrex

fiker

Too much news and not enough posts.
Of course I should talk.  How much do I  post?
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

Jay-MadWags

Count me in🎣😊
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

mikesmiph

I'm hoping we get something together too. I'll try to get ahold of the boss

stackenem

Got a message from Dan the other day. He is busy fishing.😂😂😂  Said he is thinking about it.

djkimmel

Well... I am doing a fair amount of computer work too. Otherwise I might go fishing an extra day a week... ;D

Guess I need to look at the latest rules and regs to see if we can do this this year without too many challenges and risks. I did get my first vaccine finally. Get the 2nd one in a week and a half. Hope you are all taking good care of yourselves.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

stackenem

Getting my shot tomorrow.

dartag

How about everyone just coming to Bobo's get together May 22nd at Cass Lake.   

djkimmel

I can only apologize profusely!!! Time has completely flew by me. It was mid-April just the other day! I blew it. l was not going to be able to put it on this year, but I should have told everyone a month ago.

Too many complications and not enough time. I know everyone thinks I'm fishing a lot. If averaging twice a week is a lot, then I'm fishing a lot. Maybe I've done 3 times a week twice, or three times. I've also only made it out once 2 or 3 weeks...

I've had lots of web/Internet work. Which I need very much. I'm trying to get more in. I always seem to be short on time with things that have to be done. Adding anything else on top of the regular day to day house/yard stuff would be overwhelming. Same reason why I've had very little time to spend on my own websites. Instead working half the night (most nights) I'm making myself go to sleep. Need the brain power.

I hope things go the way some people think it will, so next year isn't so complicated and confusing. I hope you have all been getting out fishing!?! There's no do-overs. Don't put it off until tomorrow often. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.