Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

TBF Club Looking for Non-boaters for 2009 State Fish Off

Started by MBell, February 10, 2009, 02:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBell

Just talked to Jon Jezierski, his club still needs a few non-boaters to match up at the state fish off at Burt/Mullet.  The tournament is June 7, 2009 the Sunday following the BFL on Burt/Mullet.  Anyone interested please contact Jon at 1-248-835-8730

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

live2fish

What area is the club in for I was looking into joining back into a club club to fish in the state fish-off and got ripped on for wanting to come back for that reason.

djkimmel

I thought Jon was in Dennis Beltz' club - Dakota Sports?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mark117

my club is a paper club, to get more anglers involved in the federation.  youth, conversation, and the state fish off!!!!!   call me and i will tell you all about it??  I live in troy, mi.....

thanks,
           JON JEZIERSKI  aka  the shark sniper

djkimmel

So you have a new club, not Dakota Sports? If so, what is the name of the club?

Mark117

DAN, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR CLUB?? AT THE LAST MEETING I WAS STILL LISTED AS BEING PART OF BASS BOYS??

MY NEW CLUB IS " TEAM NEMESIS! ". I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW??  BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN BE IN THREE CLUBS AT THE SAME TIME??  PLEASE LET DENNIS KNOW I'M NOT IN YOUR CLUB...THANKS

McCarter

turn your caps lock you donkey.  how dare you steal my company name for your own personal gain.  consider yourself sued, pal!

Just kidding.  But seriously, the caps lock thing, knock it off........jerk ;)

McCarter himself :-\'

Skip Johnson

Go Big or Go Home!

MBell

You don't get the full "Jon Experience" without the yelling.   :D
-Matt

McCarter

djkimmel

Quote from: Mark117 on April 08, 2009, 11:50:40 PM
DAN, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR CLUB?? AT THE LAST MEETING I WAS STILL LISTED AS BEING PART OF BASS BOYS??

MY NEW CLUB IS " TEAM NEMESIS! ". I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW??  BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN BE IN THREE CLUBS AT THE SAME TIME??  PLEASE LET DENNIS KNOW I'M NOT IN YOUR CLUB...THANKS

I haven't put you The Bass Boys the past two years. I also changed your Mother club setting to Dakota Sports last year. At the state level, you have to pay 1 membership per club, but at the national TBF Inc level, you can be in up to 3 clubs for 1 $15 dues. Only thing I can do is ask TBF Inc membership to delete you from The Bass Boys when I get a chance.

djkimmel

Quote from: MBell on April 09, 2009, 10:39:56 AM
You don't get the full "Jon Experience" without the yelling.   :D
-Matt

I just figured he was posting just like he talks too!! :o

bassmandan

"dont stop keep fishing"

Mark117

THANKS DAN
wow! please stop all the yelling? sheep in wolves clothing??? just wanting to attack.... maybe i should just read and keep my mouth shut and everyone will be alot happier! maybe a few guys should follow my lead? alot less drama on this forum and the TBF???

thanks guys for the clue about all caps!! Dan never told me the forum rules? sorry, my bad?

p.s. is there any other forum to ask questions about the TBF? WITH NO JUDGEMENT OF TYPING SKILLS??

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

jon " don't hate the player, hate all CAPS? " jezierski

McCarter

LOL

your a mess.  but your the funniest mother on the planet.  lets fish tomorrow.  for crappie.

McCarter himself :-\'

Mark117

there is a ohio tuorney sat. i wanted to win with $6,000 for first?
want to play? need $300?  i could use the money...

forget the crappie, lets bust some hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCarter

$300 is about $280 over my current budget.  any other ideas?

Mark117

josh needs some black jigs for b.a.s.s. open? 1/4 and 3/8's  need sunday? call me. a couple of each to try.

djkimmel

Actually, ALL CAPS on the Internet has been used to signify shouting for a long time. Just a general piece of Internet knowledge Jon. They aren't picking on you (not much anyway) just trying to help you with your entire Internet experience.