Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:13:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2009 DK Open East Sat May 16 L St Clair - Info & Signup Here

Started by djkimmel, February 04, 2009, 11:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

I will post the first list Friday or Sunday this week. I can usually use another boater. You can paste a picture of Megan on your glove box... she's not coming this year.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skulley

Quote from: djkimmel on April 22, 2009, 02:04:52 PM
I will post the first list Friday or Sunday this week. I can usually use another boater. You can paste a picture of Megan on your glove box... she's not coming this year.

Thanks.  I knew you could always use another boater.  Are you absolutely sure she is not coming.....rumor had it she was......but you know how rumors are.  I already got a picture of her on my glove box.   :P

BD          ;D

If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

River Rat

DK, could you plz put me down as a boater?!  I found out today that I'll be up and moving by then. 

Scott
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

Bass_Cat

Hi Dan,

I'm NOT going to be able to make it after all.  >:(  I was really looking forward to it too.

Have fun everybody, probably gonna take 21-22 lbs. to win it.

Be safe, Mark

MadWags

I think this year it will take closer to 25lbs to even break the top 5. My money is on Laporte. I don't see anything holding him back. The guy moves like a cat now. ;D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

stackenem

I think Don flies like a skeeter buzzing all over the p ;D ;D ;Dlace.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

fowlmouth

I'm in Dan, prefer to be non but if you need another boat I'll haul it down. Let me know

Fishmael

I have to back out.  Due to my work schedule, I won't be able to make it now.  I was really looking forward to it.  So I guess I'll have to make the next one.  I was also looking forward to meeting all the members here.  So it goes with a busy work schedule...

Team houston

I still have not seen a pairing yet. Did i miss it.

TCook

I am out, my buddies decided not to go and I dont want to make the trip by myself. Just too expensive for 6 hours of fishing and something else came up. Have fun and hopefully I will see you guys in the fall on White lake for the DK open.  ;)
FISH HARD!!!

djkimmel

I've been delayed to the sheer number of web site attacks lately requiring upgrades and counter moves. Yesterday was the worst because the person(s) is exploiting web sites all over the world, and got mine good. Things are back for now and that method has been closed. So I hope to get the list posted late tonight after the day job.

Thanks for your patience.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Wolf_fisherman

Sounds good Dan! Sorry to hear bout the website attack. Oh and UAWBigDog i noticed while delivering the mail today your girl Megan made the front cover of Esquire magazine. Was gonna bring you a copy for your glove box lol.
Carpe Diem

Skulley

Thanks Wolf.  I don't know if I am going to make it or not at this particular moment.  I took the boat into the shop on Wednesday late afternoon after my Doctors appt.  I hope to get it back by then, but don't know.  If I get it back by next Friday, I may be a late registration.

She is a hottie, isn't she.  I can't wait until the new Transformers movie is out next month.

BD           ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

LAPORTE

Im in as a boater. The Skeeter seems to be running good enough..... lol
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Dropshot

Joe

LAPORTE

Dan,  I need one of those golden rule just in case I catch a fish. The rule I have now has no weight conversion on it. If you still have the one for 15 bucks Ill take it.

Don L 
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

MadWags

I don't have one either. Where can I get one?
Probaly doesn't matter. With Laporte in as a boater now it is going to be hard to close the deal anyway. Dan is there anyway we can handycap him to make this more fair? ;D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

VinceR

If there is anyone looking for a ride from the Mid-Michigan area, I have room. I'm coming from the Lansing area.