Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:28:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Favorite Photo While Out Fishing

Started by Langer, October 15, 2008, 02:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langer

If your like me you always have a camera with you while out fishing. What are some of your favorite photos you've taken while out fishing.

The first one I didnt take, Bender did, but I think its a sweet picture!

The Second one was taken the same day by me. Its of Bender fishing in the Fog while the sun is coming up.

Lets see your Favorites!
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

Durand Dan

Last Sat. at Kent Lake

bosshawg

LSC - club tournament couple of years ago. it's a fave of mine and my computer screen pic.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

dartag

here's mine.  one of the kids and the other of my bro with a union lake hawg.

Firefighter Jeff

Here is a picture I took about three years ago.  It's a place we call "Rock Row" on Pickwick Lake not far from the Wilson Dam.

Firefighter Jeff

Yikes,  guess I need to learn how to make the pictures smaller from Shutterfly.  lol

cr

This Gator on Lake Okechobee followed me for hours , got just out of casting range a couple times. I'd guess he was 9ft long.

cr

F.Y.I..... I downloaded free software from www.faststone.com that allows me to resize my pictures , seems to work OK.

McCarter

heres my favorite

djkimmel

Quote from: McCarter on December 10, 2008, 01:01:00 PM
heres my favorite

You have to have my signed consent before you can publicly show a picture of me fishing!!!! :o

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

FYI guys - thanks for the free photo site info CR - I get asked about this a LOT! I did recently increase the photo memory size limits on the forum to help out as much as I can.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Durand Dan

Sunrise on beautiful Lake Ovid

djkimmel

Hey... I have one of Ovid I keep on my work wallpaper from almost the same angle, but a little later in the morning (no, not the same morning ;D ). It always makes me happy when I look at it.

Dan

Here are a few of my favorites:
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

spinninbug

Here is one of my favorites,  this is a storm coming in over Hamlin on a Thursday nite tourney nite.  Yep we fished in this storm and had the time of our lives.  We had our limit in litterally 5 minutes,  we also caught walleye, I caught cropies on crankbaits, and Terry caught a huge 36 inch channel cat on a pig and jig.  I was catching fish so fast that he turned to me at one point and said Hun,  I'm exhausted from running to the back of the boat with the net for you.  LOL  it was a great nite and lots of fun.
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

McCarter

I got 'charged' up on Hamlin lake years ago.  I was fishing a tournament out there with Anthony Adams, i think it was a FRL tournament, and a storm rolled through.  Not long after the clouds came in, the static was in the air.  And soon after our rods were buzzing.  All of a sudden my whole body was buzzing and all my muscles locked up.  I was literally locked to the deck of the boat.  i couldnt even open my right hand to let the rod go, which was now shocking the heck out of me.  i could actually see the little bolts of electricity shooting out of my rod and hitting my hand, wrist, and arm.  I was finally able to tip over like a stiff piece of wood.  I dont know what happens right before you get struck by lightning but im guessing it was similar to my experience.

That lake whips up some nasty storms.

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

McCarter

djkimmel

csfishslayer

This little guy was fun
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.