Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:38:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Deal(s) of the Day

Started by Cheetam, October 10, 2008, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

An update to the Gander Mtn Green sticker sale....(Utica)
Stopped in there today and they had a small selection of Lucky Craft..(Live pointers, Pointer(97)sammys and a few others, Spro Frogs, Poor boy baits, Large selection of spinner baits, a bunch of walleye lures, and a few other top shelf baits labeled with the green sticker..Buy 6 lures get them all at 1/2 off..If you need to get some plastics they have a wall full of Zoom, Yum, and a bunch of others...
They have been adding more stuff every day...

Cheetam

Quote from: motocross269 on February 12, 2009, 07:46:13 PM
Stopped in there today and they had a small selection of Lucky Craft..(Live pointers, Pointer(97)sammys and a few others, Spro Frogs, Poor boy baits, Large selection of spinner baits, a bunch of walleye lures, and a few other top shelf baits labeled with the green sticker..Buy 6 lures get them all at 1/2 off..If you need to get some plastics they have a wall full of Zoom, Yum, and a bunch of others...
I stopped at the one in Novi today.  They didn't have crap unless you want to buy G-String line in bulk.  I was really disappointed.
Jeff

MIBasser

Quote from: motocross269 on February 12, 2009, 07:46:13 PM

I stopped at the Gander Mtn in Lansing and they pretty much had the same sale going on.  They did have a few LC pointers, G-splash (2 colors) and a few sammys.  Most of their Strike King baits were green tagged (Red Eyes were not).  They also had spot remover shaky heads in 1/4 and 1/8 oz in black.  They had the soft plastic as motocross269 said as well as some rage tail frogs.   

cr

Gander in Flint started their sale today,LCs, Yo-Zuris, half-price, not alot left after I left, but some good deals.

Cheetam

Stopped at Gander Mtn in Novi today and they have the buy 6 green/yellow/red tag lures and get 50% off.  I ended up getting 6 Rap DTs, and a couple Mann's -1s for 50% off.  If I had the big bucks, I would have cleaned that place out!  Some of the colors were decent, but most of the baits were the less desireable colors.
Jeff

Bender

I stopped by Gander Mountain in Kentwood and Lansing today. The Kentwood one didn't have much at all, but the Lansing store had a few things with the green tag 50% deal. I left one pack of tungsten weights and bought the rest, and also got a Tournament spinning reel for $39 + 15% off to try on a new drop shot rod I got over the winter. At the door they are giving out scratch-offs today and tomorrow to see how much you get off.
They completely did away with the Lucky Craft section in Lansing and I didn't see any in Kentwood. Luckily CR didn't get all of them from Flint and I got some from there the other day.  >:(
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Dan

Just ordered two 20 piece Stanley socket sets for $12.99 + $5.00 shipping. That's two sets at http://www.woot.com/ Can't beat that deal. Cheap enough for those Christmas exchange gifts or cheap enough to toss in each vehicle just in case... The deal is only good for today. I check woot everyday early. If they selloout you're out of luck. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Duke

For those of you with any old Falcon rods, they have a "Trade Up" program available on their website. Its pretty simple and sweet: you get half the retail value on your old rod towards the purchase of a new rod of equal or greater value. Its a great opportunity to get a Cara for the price of a Lowrider!

www.falconrods.com
Duke

Langer

basstackledepot.com has all there swim baits 20% off. Good time to get the new tru-tungsten swimbait or the Spro bbz or some Sebile magic swimmers.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

Cheetam

Quote from: Langer on March 19, 2009, 11:42:31 PM
basstackledepot.com has all there swim baits 20% off. Good time to get the new tru-tungsten swimbait or the Spro bbz or some Sebile magic swimmers.
[REMOVED - see No Links Policy List] has also matched this deal.  It looks like they have colors that basstackledepot doesn't have.
Jeff

thedude

West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Cy

Quote from: thedude on April 05, 2009, 09:55:11 PM
great deal on tungsten
http://www.lurenet.com/catalog.aspx?CatId=YUMWeights

I don't know if they are worth a crap but for that price I had to try them.

You also get one free package of weights with any order from Lurenet.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

TCook

You know the saying its probably too good to be true? well with these weights that is the case. Do not buy these so called Yum tungsten weights they are total garbage from what I have been told. I seen the same site posted on BBC and some guys ordered $50 worth, received them and were very disappointed. Read the first paragraph where it says these lead free weights are pourus in nature. These are nothing like tungsten and have tiny holes throughout the weight intended to hold Yum attractant. After reading the BBC thread those guys claimed they were softer than lead.
FISH HARD!!!

thedude

well that sucks. i bought about 20$ worth.. oh well can't be any worse than lead i guess
Palehorse Custom Rods

Cy

Quote from: thedude on April 06, 2009, 08:17:50 AM
well that sucks. i bought about 20$ worth.. oh well can't be any worse than lead i guess

I did the same the thing.  After reading TCook's post I sent an email to Lurenet and asked to cancel my order.
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

MBell

Hey guys,
Was at Dicks sporting goods in Utica and they had excalibur fat free shads 50% off, $1.99.
-Matt

Cy

Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

thedude

BPS has RC lucky craft cranks @ 10 bucks... not sure how long the sale runs.
Palehorse Custom Rods

Dan

Went to Gander Mountain and they have a "Green Tag" sale. I bought two packages of Poor Boy Gobys and got four bags free. My buddy won a big tournament on Erie using the Poor Boy Goby.

Also restaurant.com has a 70% off coupon promotion right now. You can get a $25 coupon good at participating restaurants for $3. I have the particlulars on my teardropbass.com website. You end up having to spend $13 to get $35 worth of food. The site has places all over the United States. We bought coupons for Denver, Milwaukee, Saugatuck, Ludington, Grand Rapids to name a few. It's a heck of a deal. Coupons are good for a year.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."