email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: just want some guesses  (Read 2073 times)

kennsandy

just want some guesses
« on: October 01, 2008, 10:22:22 PM »

i just wanna make sure we did a good thing here.

this is a picture of a boat that myself and wags(my fishing partner and member here) picked up today. it is our new addition to the family. here is what i want from all my knowledgable fishing friends here. tell me what you think was a fair price to pay.

here are the details:
1990 - 18' ranger361v w/trailer - aluminum rims
150 HP rebuilt mercury motor(rebuilt by a very trusted mechanic)
107# motorguide trolling motor
minor facial fixing needed(clear coat peeling, rod locker handle, etc)
also threw in a couple of life vests.

just give me some ballpark figures that anyone would be willing to pay for a boat like this, so i can see how good we did. i will post our price in the next couple days.

thanx, ken

Cheetam

• Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • My Custom-Painted Crankbait Gallery
Re: just want some guesses
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 09:01:27 AM »

NADA lists it in the $2g range, although the 107 mg would definitely bump that up.
Jeff

thedude

• Count Redbeard
  • Legend
  • Curmudgeon at Large
  • View Gallery
    • West Michigan Bass
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 12:35:01 PM »

i see a lot of little mid 90s trackers (16'-17') and jon boats going for 2-3k ... i'd have to guess realistically that rig would be up around 6k (probably more). looks like the upholstery and carpet is good, clean, well taken care of. Good trailer. Plus its a ranger.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:41:28 PM by thedude »
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

fowlmouth

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

from what I have seen I'd guess around $4200-5000, but with the end of season and the economy I would guess $3800

motocross269

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 06:26:57 PM »

In my opinion the 361 was the greatest Bass boat made in it's day.....It may still be one of the best 18 footers of all time...(And I am a Bass Cat man)
I would say that boat is worth around 4500-5000...If it was really clean cosmetically maybe more..It is hard to tell from the picture..

kennsandy

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 07:19:51 PM »

cosmetically the clear coat is peeling and the upholstry has slight wear but no rips.  its in excellant shape.  we managed to get it for $2500 cash.  just throw a couple tires on the trailer and a good washing and shes good as new. 

thanks for the replies all, and hope to see you out ont he lake soon.

ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge