email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Co looking to practice for BFL on St Clair 8/7 & 8/8  (Read 1540 times)

TCook

Co looking to practice for BFL on St Clair 8/7 & 8/8
« on: August 04, 2008, 06:28:44 PM »

Any boaters need someone to practice with for st clair? I just weasled my way out of work thursday and friday and would like to get on the water. Just shoot me a PM if anyones interested. Also what hotels/motels on the cheaper side would you guys suggest thats not in the hood?

Tim Cook
FISH HARD!!!

TCook

Re: Co looking to practice for BFL on St Clair 8/7 & 8/8
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 07:37:00 AM »

boater found
FISH HARD!!!

Dan

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:35:03 AM »

Hey Tim,
Who did you hook up with. Don and I are heading over Wednesday and will be staying at the Baymont Inn which is suppose to be somewhere fairly close to Metro Beach. We booked a room on Hotwire.com for three nights at $160. $80 a piece for Don and I and they have at least a breakfast and there may even be a dinner coupon. My wife booked it, and I have to get the rest of the info from her today. Lake reports have the fish biting so I hope I draw somebody that can get me near some fish. Do you have my cell phone number?
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

TCook

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »

Dan, I think I still have your # in my old phone I will just have to transfer it over tonight. I am fishing with Eric Bond and staying at his place, he lives only 25 miles away. I will be heading east wen evening and we will be on the water thurs and fri. We should get together for dinner I will give you a call or you can call me.

T
FISH HARD!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge