Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:28:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Big Bass of the Season

Started by Revtro, July 04, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revtro

How about we see the biggest bass of the season caught by our members.  Post a pic preferably on a digital scale, but if not and want to just show off some of the bigguns, go ahead and show your pics and lets hear the stories. 

Let's all contribute to the prize for the winner.  I'll start with either a bag of Xtreme tubes or a Spybait.

Contest Details/Rules:

• Winning fish must be shown in a pic.
  • You gotta keep it honest.  This is on the honor system.
  • You must be a member of the forum with a few posts, no first timers just trying to snipe a prize.
  • Contest ends September 1st.

Current Prize Pack:
Bag of Xtreme Tubes or 1 Spybait (Donated by Revtro)
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Revtro

I'll start the fun with a nice one I caught last week.  It was caught on the Canadian South Shore.  It went over 4lbs I'm sure.  I need to get a scale.  Anyway, it was a great fight.  I was getting smaller fish on a dropshot, then decided to switch it up to a Ned Rig even though the wind was howling and we were moving pretty quickly.  Using slack line to keep the rig from moving too fast, this monster grabbed it on the go and nearly pulled the rod out of my hand. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Jefferson

My big one caught during the Madwags in Muskamoot. Went 5lb 2oz according to the ruler, but had a big belly on her. I think she was 5lb 10oz on the scale. Sadly didn't get a pic on scale.

Revtro

They always go bigger than the Golden Rule says.  Nice one!  I couldn't get bit in Muskamoot that day.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

stackenem

Not my fish, BUT a friend of a guy that I work with caught a 24.5 inch 22" girth largemouth on the 4th. 10.96LBS. I have a pic but can't seem to remember how to post a pic. HE!! getting old. It was caught in the Howell area.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

mikesmiph

My personal best. 6.18 while on vacation on Mullet lake. End of May 2018

Revtro

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Revtro

So I'm thinking most guys may have already caught a good like Mike's.  Plus most won't think of taking a pic with a scale.  So tell you what.  We'll go on the honor system.  The prize ain't a million dollars, so just keep it honest fellas.  I'll reflect this in the post rules.

And don't forget to consider donating to the prize pack!
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Revtro

BUMP.  Come on guys let's get some participation.  Maybe if ya'll add some to the prize we'll get some more posts. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

djkimmel

Quote from: stackenem on July 06, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
Not my fish, BUT a friend of a guy that I work with caught a 24.5 inch 22" girth largemouth on the 4th. 10.96LBS. I have a pic but can't seem to remember how to post a pic. HE!! getting old. It was caught in the Howell area.

That's a GIANT for Michigan. If you have a picture, email it to me and I will post. Have to see it to believe it!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.