Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Bass Pro Shops smallmouth bass seminars this weekend

Started by Skip Johnson, March 01, 2008, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip Johnson

Today and tomarrow I am doing a few smallmouth bass seminars at the BPS spring classic located in auburn hills, michigan.
I will be telling how to improve your smallmouth success in nearshore areas in the spring, I will be giving valuable tips on improving your catch on just 3 primary baits, these 3 baits realy are my go to baits and with the tips Im giving out this weekend you could fish these baits successfully in any boat anything from kayack a ski boat to a cabin cruiser.

I will be able to save peaple a ton of money by helping them narrow down to just a few key baits and not having to buy a boat load of tackle to feel like youve covered everything, I wish I had somebody to help me with that when I moved here now I have 500lbs of junk that I spent a ton of money on and feel I have to have it "ALL" with me becouse someday I will need it and I spent alot of money on it.

someday I will need it but the thousands of dollors would have been better put towards something else, I will also touch on the subject of how to pick out good rod/reel outfits for under $100 to $150 that are just as sensitive and smooth as a $300+ combo.

I have been asked to hang around for a couple hours and be available for questions or to help customers find and purchase tackle so I will be either manning or hanging around the American Bass Anglers booth starting at 2:00 pm.

If any members from here are going to be there please stop by say hello and introduce yourself and if I can help you with anything just ask.

I am not being paid to do this and I am not on or trying to get on anyones promotional staff so Im not pushing any product, I am giving my time only to help anglers catch more fish and not break their bank trying to do it.

hope to see you guys there

Skip Johnson
Go Big or Go Home!