Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:47:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The Bass Federation of MI 2008 Jr State Championship youth Date & Location

Started by djkimmel, January 17, 2008, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

We're going back to Lake Nepessing again in 2008 for our youth Jr. state championship.

Ramp is private located at - we will have plenty of parking:
Kevin Moore
3829 South Shore Dr
Lapeer MI 48446

Tournament is Saturday, June 14, 2008.
Morning Check-in is 6:30 AM until 7:30 AM at the ramp location
Pre-tournament meeting starts at 7:30 AM, must be present at meeting to fish
Launch at 8 AM fishing until 2 PM

Entry in the Jr. state championship is open to all TBF youth members 11 to 18 years old - 2 age groups 11-14 and 15-18 are eligible to advance to TBF Jr national championship in August (date of birth deadline - must be 18 on or before Aug 1, 2008).

All kids will be required to wear a flotation device the entire tournament unless a waiver is received signed by parent or legal guardian. This may be further limited by age. Please use the contact information below for more information.

Entry deadline is May 31st for RSVP although you can pay at the ramp. RSVP to youth@michigantbf.com or call 586-286-3523; or mail entry to:
TBF of Michigan
41970 JASON DR
CLINTON TWP MI 48038

Tournament entry fee is $20 per child.

Youth membership is only $5 for national dues (no state dues).

To join TBF of Michigan youth, contact youth@michigantbf.com or call 586-286-3523; or mail child information to:
TBF of Michigan
41970 JASON DR
CLINTON TWP MI 48038

Use the same contact information or post here to volunteer as a boater to take 2 kids fishing during the event.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

djkimmel

Umm... I'm not sure...

But he is the co-youth director along with Jack Cahn. Jack... you out there?

Anthony is just now recovering from his annual winter plague (I'm not kidding).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Please. Please help out by volunteering as a boater to take two kids out fishing this day. We will need over 20 boaters this year.

If you can help out, please post here or contact me so we know where we are at.

Thanks so much!! I know the kids (our future!!) will thank you!!

5alive

I'm in, as a boater. Need some more info on the event though. Parking boats should not be an issue, as we are going out of a private launch.

I have a youngster that I thought was signed up in a club, but has not received any info. Thanks.
Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

motocross269

bshaner

Unfortunate that this is the same day as the Benefit for the Troops.  I want to do both!  I'll be doing the Troop Benefit though.  Sorry Dan.  I really wanted to help out on this one.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

motocross269

The Troop Benefit is going to hurt the amount of Available boaters for sure...I committed to the TBF Jr first so that is what I am going to stick with, but I would like to do both also.....
I only live 15 mins from Neppesing(I have never been on the water though)  If you need any help with coordination let me know....

djkimmel

Our event has been scheduled for some time and won't change, so all I can do is try to get the kids enough boaters - at least 20 - so they can go fishing. The kids are our future and that is my priority for that day.

Thanks motocross269 and 5alive for helping out. I will also be a boater volunteer.

See the updated information event information at the top of this thread for full information.

5alive

Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

djkimmel

Sorry - we finally got the web site wrinkles out, so now the email addresses have to be set up again with the new host. The email addresses were messed up because of the partially switched over site. I meant to put up a post last weekend letting everyone know.

djkimmel

Updated Info: If you need any help finding the house or on the way in that morning, this is the number for our host Kevin Moore: 810-664-4128.

We could use a 2 or 3 more boats.

You can launch at the MDNR ramp if ou want. There is plenty of parking at the private ramp, but it may take a little bit to launch everyone if we aren't all there early enough.

If launching at the state ramp, shoot straight across the lake very left a little - look for the big grass hill and tents we are putting up Friday evening. There's 300' of sea wall to park along. Thanks to everyone who chooses to make a difference!