Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:26:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Welcome to the new Fishing Complete Case Plastics board

Started by djkimmel, January 14, 2008, 11:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I want you all to give a warm welcome please to the newest sponsor of your GLBass.com site - Case Plastics brought to you by Tom, Jim and all the other staff at Fishing Complete right here in our Great Lakes state of Michigan.

I know that some of you already get some of your 'secret' baits you use to catch all those big bass from the Case Plastics line of Top Quality Soft Plastics and accessories including the O-Wacky Tool.

Check out the complete line of products at www.CasePlastics.com or your local quality tackle shops such as D & R Sports Center, Basspro.com and many other sources.

Have a question or looking for something specific. Our very own Fishon1219 - Kevin Barrows and other Fishing Complete staff will try to help you on your way to catching many more and bigger bass!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fishon1219

Thank you Dan for the kind introduction of Case Plastics.

I think there is a soft plastic in our line up for everyone. We try to fill that little nitch in the tackle market with a quality product at an even better price, and for every bag of case plastics sold we are helping Dan advertise his web site.

If there are any questions anybody may have about our product line, this is the place to ask. We are also in the process of revamping the Case Plastic web site so look for some changes in it real soon.

In the mean time thanks for checking out our web site and Tom, Jim , and myself are sure you will enjoy catching fish with the whole Case Plastics line.

Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

fiker

Welcome aboard. 

I'll be checking out your line and see what I can use.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

Thanks Rick. Did you already get an O-Wacky Tool before through Wayne?

caseman Tom was nice enough to donate a number O-Wacky Tools that were quite the hit at my Novi Ultimate Fishing Show seminars.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fiker

Yup, got the wacky by cracky.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

MadWags

Looks like a great line-up of baits. I'll be sure to place an order for the up coming season. ;D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

bigjc

Nice to see Case join the line up of GLB sponsors.  I have been using Case plastics for a few years now, especially magic stiks......LOVE EM'

Definitely check out their product line, they have just about everything you need, and no self-respecting Bass angler should be without the Wacky-O tool.  I was a skeptic at first, but it saves me time, money and aggrivation.

JC

Savage

Case?  Never heard of 'em....    ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

djkimmel

Savage

I've been off the board forever, I guess.  I was surprised to see that Case is now a sponsor.  I guess the secret is out.  I have always liked the Magic Sticks the best, but the Frogs are great, and the finesse worm is killer for dropshotting smallies.  The hellgramittes are a good change-up bait on bedding bass, too. 

They used to make a tube is a color that Charlie called RR45 Blue or something close to that.  I bought up a bunch of the remaining stock on that one, becuase it is deadly on the smallies up north.  Never seen a color like it before or since then.  Maybe I'll put a picture of it up on the board so you guys can all drool....  and cry because they don't make that color anymore. 8)

Then again, you guys who make your own lures could copy it, so I better keep it under wraps...... ;D
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

djkimmel

I wanted you to have more time with your Magic Stik (and hellgrammites) before I let everyone in on your secret...

I haven't tried a good hellgrammite bait in a while. Used to do good on the sand worms. I'll try the hellgrammites this year for sure.

Tell you what... just send me a picture of that tube. I won't show it to anyone else... honest injun... (I get bored easy so I like to look at new colors)

bigjc

Jack's Worm is a must have too.....works great on a drop shot or jigworm!!!!

rustydog

Hey Dan if you have any of those sandworms left I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands.

djkimmel

Got Fish??

YUP. I beleve I picked one of your tools up at the NBAA classic at Houghton Lake in 2006 works great!

WayneC

Nice work on making the O' Wacky tool a little bigger for those 5" worms!  It also has the bigger keeper on the back which will accommodate the .011 O-rings too.

After selling a bunch of the tools last year, I had a chance to do some early season shore fishing at Lake Chemung.  There was a bit of a weedline developing in the shallows so it looked like wacky rigging was going to be the best choice presentation.  I took my X-worms out and ended up catching several in the 3 lb. class along with others.  Some of the best fun I had that trip was using my new tool though.  As I rotated through colors, I could take the O-ring off the old worm and store it on the back of the tool.  That was cool.  No bags, no tackle box, just a rod, baits and the O' Wacky tool.  It's getting to be that time of year again and the updated tool will be with me all the time! 

djkimmel

I now have some hellgrammites too that I will forget where they are (until early June that is!!! ;D )

bigjc

I hear ya, Wayne,

I am heading to Table Rock Lake this weekend for a family vacation (just so happens they have boat rentals at our cabin....go figure).  I will definitely have a bunch of X-worms, Magic Stix and the O' Wacky Tool.

JC

WayneC

bigjc

I sure will Wayne.  I cannot wait to see what Table Rock bass think about St. Clair goby and Canadian Mist..... ;D

JC