Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:03:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

who's in which wrapped boat?

Started by Revtro, July 11, 2007, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revtro

I've been seeing all the FLW pros out there this week and am wondering who's in which boat.  Anyone know where to find out?  I can't find the info at flwoutdoors.com

So far I've seen:
Suave for Men boat
Chevy boat (Kim Stricker I believe)
Fuji Film boat
Fox Sports Net boat (at least that's what I could read)
2 BP boats
Banana Boat boat
Lucky Craft boat
Moose Tracks boat

Just wondering who I'm seeing out there.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

dashaver63

The only one I know for sure is the Bannana Boat and thats Kevin Vida.

Slipkey

Here's the ones I know for sure:

Chevy boat  - One of them is Luke Clausen. Kim Stricker may be the other one.
Fuji Film boat - Randy Blaukat
2 BP boats - One of them is David Walker.  Not sure on the other one.
Banana Boat boat - Kevin Vida
Lucky Craft boat - Anthony Gagliardi (I believe)
Moose Tracks boat - Jon Bondy

djkimmel

You said banana boat boat... lol

I'll get some pictures Friday of some of them. I talked to a few this past weekend on the lake and they all sounded and looked alike!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Slipkey

Quote from: djkimmel on July 11, 2007, 01:27:12 PM
You said banana boat boat... lol

:D LOL.  I never really thought of it, but you're right; which begs the question:

Should Kevin Vida's boat be called:

A) The Banana Boat Boat
B) The Banana Boat
C) The Boat of Banana Boat
D) Banana Boat's Bass Boat
E) None of the Above

Hmmm....

MIBassKid

Being from Michigan, how good are Vidas chances at cashing a check on the river?

djkimmel

Pretty darn good! Kevin has won an Everstart and several BFL events WITHOUT going very far from the Detroit River. Not sure if he can duplicate that this time of year verses the fall... but we shall find out.

Slipkey, what should we expect from a certain related person? Anything to say... or is it a secret? I may see him on Friday at the weigh in (along with a bunch of the others I hope).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

REEL_MAN

If the wind blows and they can't get out on Erie or St Clair Kevin has an excellent chance, he knows the river. But, don't count out Mike Trombly, even though it's his first FLW, he won the stren last year (80+ lbs.) and was within sight of the ramp a good part of the time.

REEL_MAN

REEL_MAN

Chip Harrison -Pringles
Art Ferguson III- Marathon

Slipkey

Quote from: djkimmel on July 12, 2007, 01:40:34 AM
Slipkey, what should we expect from a certain related person? Anything to say... or is it a secret?

Not a secret, I just honestly don't know.  Luke's caught some quality fish in practice and since he's locked in on the FLW Championship and is 8th in the angler of the year race, he's going for the win.  He could hero or bomb. 

He's fishing some baits that the fish haven't seen much of out there.  When I went out with him on Tuesday he schooled me a bit with some western stuff while I was fishing the traditional Erie fare.  He's also got really good instincts for figuring things out while on the water so today's weights will tell the story. 

djkimmel

I'm getting more into this one that I have in the past (I can't stand it when I hear about guys fishing close and getting big weights aaaauuggghhh - I hate those long beating runs... the bums ;D) - I will be there at the weigh in Friday getting pictures and interviews for the site and some other projects. Starting to feel like the night before Christmas...

I never forget Mike Trombly. He's as nice as Steve and a heck of a good bass tournament angler. I like rooting for the nice guys.

I'll be interested to see what we see with all the different anglers trying 'new' things on these Erie fish like Luke is. Maybe I'll get the scoop??!? I have it on good inside info from a friend that another angler used a 'new' bait on and 'old' spot and whacked the beejesus out of them!

BryanP

djkimmel

I was in the Slim Jim boat all day Sunday... NOT A SINGLE SLIM JIM ANYWHERE IN THE BOAT??!!? I'm not even going to talk about the Folgers guy...