Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:36:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

WIN a Day on the Water with Al Lindner in Sept./Oct. 2015 and a complete Set...

Started by KirtH, November 19, 2014, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KirtH

NPAA - is holding a live auction - (details through NPAA below) here's just one of the items up for bidding on:
------------------------------------------------------
WIN a Day on the Water with Al Lindner in Sept./Oct. 2015 and a complete Set of "Walleye Insider Magazines".[/img][/img]

The auction is for a complete set of Walleye Insider magazines and the day on the water with Al Lindner next fall (Sept/Oct.) This set of magazines was donated by Bob Luellen from Worldwide Marine Insurance. The auction will take place at the Future Angler Foundation Benefit Banquet on January 3rd, 2015. The Auction for the magazines and the day on the water with Al Lindner is open to the general public. All proceeds go to the Future Angler Foundation. More information on the Future Angler Foundation can be found at www.futureangler.org

Auction Procedure:
E-mail Bids: Accepted until January 1, 2015 10:00PM Central Time
Live Auction: January 3rd @ approximately 8:00 PM
Bids: can be placed via e-mail to npaa@npaa.net Receipt of bids will be confirmed via e-mail. Bids will be placed on behalf of bidder at live auction. (Bids in U.S. Funds) Additional bids will be taken live at the auction on January 3rd.

E-Mail Bids must include: Full Name
Street Address
City/State Zip Code
Phone Number

Process: Live Auction-E-mail bids will be placed during the live auction on behalf of the e-mail bidder.
Winner: Highest bid placed will win the bid.
Payment: Check/MasterCard/Visa/Pay Pal (Winner will be next highest bid if card/payment is denied)
More Information: Can be obtained by calling Pat Neu NPAA Executive
Director at (920)856-6151
Release Courtesy of Target Walleye

red68prostreet

djkimmel

I talked to Bob yesterday and completely forgot the auction had happened already. I will probably see Bob at the show (I think he said he would be there Friday?) and try to remember to ask him. Remind me if you see me there.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I believe Bob told me the winning bid was $4,000. Pretty good. Someone really wanted to go fishing with Al Lindner. I don't have a problem understanding that.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

red68prostreet

Thanks Dan. It would have been fun to fish for a day with a legend but $4000 is way more than I would have wanted to spend. I can upgrade a number of items on my boat for that amount.

djkimmel

A bunch of us would have to chip in an each get an hour or something... ;D