Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:03:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

BIGS SHOW GR TODAYS

Started by BASS FISHERMAN, March 17, 2007, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BASS FISHERMAN

i go down thar GR today to big show  ;D ;D ;D
i see  boys frum NBAA  an i talks to thems thar  ;) ;) ;)
i see Jay frum BAU an i talks to him thar  ;) ;)
i see Russ frum BBT an i talks to hims thar  ;) ;) ;)
i see Bill from Midwests Out doors Curcut an i talke to hims thar  ;) ;) ;)
i see MCBASS frum midstates an i talks to hims thar  ;) ;) ;)
i see the boys frum OUTLAWS BASS an i talks to thems thar  ;) ;) ;)
i see Dan Kembels thar but i not talks to hims thar  :D :D :D
i see sume nice spinners bait thar ;) ;) ;)
i see sume nice dare devales thar  ;) ;) ;)
an i drinks a coople of Budwisers beer thar  ;D ;D ;D

juss whos you see an talks to thar  ???

:-* :-* :-* CHAMPIONS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

motocross269

HMMMMM..They were right on that other topic...It is all starting to add up now...Fishes spinnerbaits...Lives on West side of state..close to GR..Has the weekend off...You really are KVD, Bass Fisherman...Will you send me a Autographed DVD..
The "Ranger Boats Rule" thing has me thrown though....I guess It is your way of expressing your true feelings about NITRO...LOL

1javelin

If you look at his posts, he has put about every boat in the "rules" department, including Javelin.  Thanks Bassfisherman.  We take all the love we can now that Stratos shows none. :'(
Live to fish, Fish to live.

BASS FISHERMAN

i sur glad thay has this nice show in GR  ;) ;) ;)
good to see peepull i not see all wintur  ;D ;D ;D
i well be seein thems agin verrie soon tho whens  bass seesun start in agin  heer in MICHIGAN  :D :D :D

:-* :-* :-* JAVELINS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

squid

You could have given everyone a beer that you talked too ;D ;)

:-* :-* :-*Sea Nymph's Rule :-* :-* :-*

LGMOUTH

Im sure I saw you there BassFisherman but I guess I didnt talk to you otherwise Im sure I would have realized it was you. You must have one heck of a southern drawl. LOL
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

BASS FISHERMAN

i was wondurin bout if anna one see that new spinnie reel thats mcbass has thar at the big shows  ??? ??? ???
the spools has saw tooth cut intos it  :o :o :o
the saw tooth thats was cut intos it went all the way round it  :o :o :o
thays say no mure loops cummin from said spinnie reel  :D :D :D
this is a good things fur yous guys thats likes spinnie reels  ;) ;) ;)
i may be gettin hold of mcbass to getts me one of thems  ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* HYDROSPORTS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it

Dan

I bought one of McBass's Wavecrest reels, my buddy bought 8 Phoenix rods and I bought two outlaw rods. Bought a bunch of Wayne's stuff some bargain baits at Snackdaddy and a imitation pointer from the Outlaw Rod guy. Didn't see any GLB people even though I was there two days, Thursday and Friday. I'm leaving for a southern trip to Alabama tomorrow and hope to try out the new rods and the Wavecrest reel. I'll let you know how it goes.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

LGMOUTH

Dan,
If you were in waynes booth you were just across the isle from about 4 or 5 GLB guys. Sorry we missed you.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

Dan

Yea, I was at Wayne's World on Thursday and Friday. I went to Joe Balogs seminar Friday and went to Wayne's as well. David Ramsey signed autographs after Joe's seminar and I'll have to admit I didn't know who he was then on Sunday I watched the FLW on FSN and there he was they followed him all through the show. That was cool. I also went across the street to Taco Bob's and there he was eating. I talked to him a little, but I wish I would have known more about him to ask some more specific questions. Reminded me of the time when I went to a D&R event on Kentucky/Barkley and afterwards we stopped for a bite to eat and in walks the presenter, forget his name another pro, and he said he was looking for KVD and sure enough in he comes with his two boys and they all sat with us. That was just last year just after Kevin got disqualified. Were you GLB guys at the NBAA booth? Am in Indianapolis tonight heading down to Alabama for a little anniversary trip. Hope to get out for a couple of days on the Tennesee River or Wheeler. Bought that new Wavecrest reel and a couple of the new Outlaw Rods and want to try them out. Was really impressed with the Outlaws. Compare very well with my Loomis and seem to be stronger and I like the life time replacement guarantee.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

LGMOUTH

Yes we were in the NBAA booth. I also bought one of those wavecast reels and I am expecting to get down to wawasee this weekend to try it out. Hope you have a good trip.

Cy

Dan,

What time were you in Wayne's booth on Friday?  I was there from 10 to 3 working.  If it was after 3 I missed you, I had to take off to bring my wife to the hospital.  We had a baby girl on Friday evening about 7 pm.  Sorry if I missed you.  I am hoping we will get a chance to get out on the water spring.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

canvsbk

Congrats on the little one. After a while they can get kinda special. ;)

;D ;D ;D vote BASS FISHERMAN for UAW Treasurer  ;D ;D ;D
Look past what they want you to see.