Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:59:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

bess price on GPS on the net????

Started by BASS FISHERMAN, March 14, 2007, 08:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BASS FISHERMAN

i am lookin fur a new gps charts plotter,say a lorense or eagle and i am wantin the bess price out thar  ;) ;) ;)
anna one no whut outfit sells um GPS fur the lowesst USA grean back $$$  ??? ???
i looks on the net sume but i not thats good on me puter so alitle help frum fello fishers is welcume  ;) ;) ;)
PLEEZE AN THANKS YOU  ;D ;D ;D
letts juss say an eagle fur now cause thays are lowur dollar than lorense frum the starts  ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* BOMBER BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

CuradoKev

From my experience, www.tigergps.com has some good deals so check them out.

Ckev
SOB Lures
www.soblures.com

Terry's Tackle
www.terrystackle.com

Cy

BASS,

I received a sale flyer from Cabela's the other day and they have a Lowrance LCX-17 Sonar/GPS combo.  It is a monochrome large screen unit and it is compatable with all the major map cards.  The are selling this things for $499.00 normally $899.00.  I am sure the reason it is on sale is because Lowrance discountinued the model.  Good price.

Check it out online.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

canvsbk

The Lowrance LCX 17 is a great unit...but why would a man need a gps to find the bank to throw spinner baits at? ???  Even with a gps you have to look up sometime. ::)
Look past what they want you to see.

macbass

well if you see how this boy writes and talks he might have to turn it on in his driveway so he can find his way back home. For that matter he might get lost in his own back yard. Might need a hand held as well.

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

McCarter

Quote from: Cfruel on March 14, 2007, 10:09:52 PM
BASS,

I received a sale flyer from Cabela's the other day and they have a Lowrance LCX-17 Sonar/GPS combo.  It is a monochrome large screen unit and it is compatable with all the major map cards.  The are selling this things for $499.00 normally $899.00.  I am sure the reason it is on sale is because Lowrance discountinued the model.  Good price.

Check it out online.

Cy

If you plan on going to Dundee this weekend to check on of these out during the "Great Outdoor Days" sale, you had better get there early.  I just got back from the Cabelas in Richfield, WI and they sold out of these in about an hour and a half.  I think they had 25 units. 

Are they available online as well?

McCarter himself :-\'

Langer

Just looked it up on the Cabelas webbsite.  Sold out, no back ordering
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

McCarter

If someone really wants one, i mean seriously, seriously wants one......let me know ASAP!  They usually wont hold items like this if someone calls ahead, but i do have a few connections down there, i may be able to get one put on hold for ya.  But serioulsy, let me know ASAP so i can make a call. 

They might have a few in the store that wont reflect in the 'online' inventory.

2 backlashers

Try going on E-Bay. I got a new Lowrance LMS480M for $280.00 and a new Lowrance X-135 for $200.00. Both under warranty. No problems with the seller, or E-Bay.
Joe V

BASS FISHERMAN

i go an ckecks sume of theeze out in witch you say  ;) ;) ;)
i was in hopes of spendin less thans 3 hundred$$$$ fur said unit  ;) ;) ;)
allso was goin to getts a chip fur said unit aswell  ;) ;) ;)
i fine thay has a nice eagle M 480 unit fur round 275$$$ shipp rite to me home an i not has to pay MICHIGAN sale tax eithur  ;D ;D ;D this unit not in colors but black an wite mottell  :D :D :D
this is prise without chip ofcorce  ;D ;D ;D
anna one heer evur use such a unit  ??? ??? ???

:-* :-* :-* LOWE BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*

thanks you everie ones  ;D ;D ;D
an verrie proud of it

McCarter

Also, check the bargain caves frequntly.  I have seen some amazing deals in there.  I seen the Hummingbird 787c2i in the Dundee store for $300.  Thats cheaper than i would pay with my discount.  The unit was brand new but the box was tore up for some reason.  I have also seen some high end lowrance units in there for very cheap.

That Kistler rod i posted about the other day was bought from the bargain cave in the Wisconsin store.  It was brand new, never used, perfect condition marked from $329.99 down to $201.95 and after my discount i payed $161.56 for it.  I am hoping to get at least $250 for it on ebay, though i have seen them go for much more.

Bargain Cave has some phenomenal deals.  sometimes the stuff is used, but alot of times the stuff is brand new and just didnt sell or has a little damage on the packaging.

I am not in any way, shape or form affiliated with Cabelas, nor do i desire to be.  I work a lot of there events for Minn Kota/Hummingbird through one of there staffing companies, as i do with Bass Pro Shops.  I just want to let you guys know about the deals i see there all the time and wish i could take advantage of.

BASS FISHERMAN

i looks an i fine thay has a eagle 480 m i thinks on ebays buy it now priceing fur &263.00 an change pluss shippin witch brings price upto &275.00 shipp too me home ;) ;) ;)
not bad at all i muss say ;) ;) ;)
maybe i go to gandur mountien store to see ifin thay matchit price :)
i tell thems i buy the unite frum thems fur &275.00 outthe door price an no mure  ;D ;D ;D
ifin thay wants to matchit price thtas wood be good aswell  ;) ;) ;)
nothin rong with buyin local  :) :) :)

:-* :-* :-* GAMBLURE  BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
an verrie proud of it