email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sponsorship Question  (Read 1192 times)

gbaade

Sponsorship Question
« on: March 14, 2007, 07:07:02 PM »

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you could give me some help on sponsorship contracts. I dont even know if that is what they are called, but I am trying to get some things rolling and want to be professional. I am not asking for any details. I just want to know what the standard contract form usually looks like. The places I am dealing with are non fishing related so I want to appear like I know what I am doing. ;) Of the places I am talking too, 1 is on board and 2 want to see an agreement of some sort that we can both sign. Kind of reminds me of going with my Dad asking business' to sponsor my little league team. O well, you have to start somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if it is a hush hush topic then please PM me. Or tell me to go jump in a lake. Your choice.

Thanks

GM Baade

motocross269

Re: Sponsorship Question
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 07:22:29 PM »

Go to sponsorhouse.com..There is alot of good information there..I tried copying one of my contracts,  but it wouldn't let me save it in a format that I could use here..If you hit a brick wall let me know and I will print one out and snail mail it to you or maybe try to scan it...You computer whizzes could make a little fishing money by setting something up like sponsorhouse for fishing...I haven't updated my site  since they made a format change and I am still getting hits.

I figured it out...I sent you a PM with a contract attached....Hopefully it helps
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 10:12:42 PM by motocross269 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge