email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Co looking for a boater for the michigan bfl events  (Read 1726 times)

Hollada

Co looking for a boater for the michigan bfl events
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:39:15 PM »

Anyone in need of a co for one or all of the events?  PM me.
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12’s
Minnkota Ultrex

Mojo

• Champion 206 - YAMI VMAX 250
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • To You; Who helped me grow my fishing roots
  • View Gallery
Re: Co looking for a boater for the michigan bfl events
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:50:56 PM »

Just sign up on the waiting list the day it kicks off and you'll be in all 5 no issue.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Hollada

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 12:01:35 AM »

Thanks, mojo.  I'll do that. But would be good to link with someone as well and potentially get a few practice rounds in advance. 
Dan

2019 BassCat Caracal
225 Evinrude G2 HO
Humminbird Solix 12’s
Minnkota Ultrex

spinnerbation

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 06:57:08 AM »

I would still try and find a boater. I signed up early for all 5 and I had to miss the Super without a Guaranteed Boater. Put me out of the regional by a few spots so I wasn't too happy about that.

What happened this year is that a lot of Co's called in and we had a good Director who went the extra mile for them getting them linked up. So what happened is a lot of guys who signed up early and thought they were safe got bumped way down because only the people who called in looking for help to link got priority with getting linked. So if I were you I would still do everything you can to find a Boater anyways because there are no guarantees without a guarantee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge