Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 03:08:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

bass season start?

Started by matt, March 10, 2007, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Spent yesterday and today with Baker at the GR show and went for fish with him at Holy Redeemer. Great perch by the way.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

1javelin

Where exactly is this Turtle Creek you torment me with? :-\'
Live to fish, Fish to live.

TCook

Looks like its near Sullivan indiana, southwest of Indianapolis. A good haul from southwest Michigan. Google it and check out the satellite and map.
FISH HARD!!!

Durand Dan

Using Google Earth it shows that Turtle Creek in near Florence in southern Indiana. I'm thinking of a 3 or 4 day weekend coming up!!

skeeterman190

yeah turtle creek is located near sullivan indiana its about 4 hours from my house i live in michigan city indiana. right on the mi border. my buddy went there today and called me at about 2 and said they had 2 with one over 4 but it was slow.. rufus went there this weekend too so we'll see what he came up with. i was gonna go back but i needed to cut firewood for the woodstove hate it but now is better then july to do it..) next weekend hopefully ill get otu here on maxinkuckee im going to a tourney there on april first so i wanna check it out a bit.-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

thedude

skeeterman -

is max or the 'sea open yet? might head out there on the 31st.... or maybe head down south to Morse or Geist... or even Turtle Creek.... decisions decisions...
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

skeeterman190

im sure max will be open next weekend got a tourney there on the 1st. so gonna try and get there next weekend and see if my pigs are still  there.hopefully.u from around this area? april 1st pretty good deal ive won a few of them 20 bucks a guys 100 pay back somethin to cure spring fever also the hoosier pro deal i just go for maxi i had it won last year but i couldnt get #5 if u know it was about 30 out 30 winds and a horrible day-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

thedude

i live in GR now but i lived in NW indiana (lowell) up until 2005. I'll be home visiting family on easter and the weekend before.... trying to con one of my old buddies to get a boat out... shouldn't be too hard i don't think ;)
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods