Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:05:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

BBT - West Michigan

Started by Cy, January 20, 2006, 11:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cy

Do any of you guys fish the BBT circuit or any other tournaments in West Micihigan?  I am just curious who else fishes my local tournaments and waters?

Cfruel
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

djkimmel

Andy has in the past I believe. There's a few readers that fish them. I forgot to get Russ' tournaments on here. I mainly am not going to try to put the large multi-league circuits on the calendar since it would take me forever. They all have good websites with good lookups for the many leagues.

I'm cooperating with NBAA and they have a link back to me, but Jim doesn't expect me to note all his tournaments. Jim was a big help with the bass season so I'm helping him back if I can. And I put George Terrien/Vic Cerabone's league on here because they helped a lot with the bass season too and are great guys (thanks so much for the book George).

Same reason I put some of Anthony Adam's ABA on here - you all know he did a lot for the bass season and we even spent the whole day in a boat together without completely storytelling each other out :).

Russ helped a whole lot with the bass season too. I guess he has his strong following and a detailed website, so I didn't put them up here. If you want to check out BBT - check them out at BBT Bass. Maybe I can get them on the calendar this weekend. I'm sure Roy Randolph has them on his much more detailed list too.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

dhuff

I fish divisions by all of those guys.  They are all very well ran with little to no problems and everyone I talk to about those guys has nothing but good words to say.  Including myself I would personally say they all do a great job and love the sport.  Anthony is a real down to earth guy who is passionate about bass fishing and runs a great tournament, very friendly.  Same with George and Vic, they ran great tournaments for the Motor city inland division.