email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fishing seminars in Port Huron Michigan  (Read 1234 times)

Slick

Fishing seminars in Port Huron Michigan
« on: February 03, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

Hello all I know I am new here and I just thought I would inform you that there is a bunch of fishing seminars going on this winter on summer fishing if anyone is interested..

The location for these seminars are at Anderson's pro bait in Port Huron, it is located at http://www.andersonsprobait.com/location.html Joel was nice enough to ask me to put on seminar for him on the 24th on whipping and trolling the river for walleye.. Hey I figured why not this is what I preach about so much, is getting the word out on how to help anglers catch more fish.. I figure if I can talk the talk I might as well be able to walk the walk right.. ;D

Here is the dates for the seminars and they all start at 9am

Feb 10th Jim Winfield from Rp2 rods
Feb 17th Vertical jigging the Saint Clair river
Feb 24th Whipping and trolling the Saint Clair river for walleye
March 3rd Spring salmon fishing
March 10th it is Joels 5th annual open house

Here is the phone number for Andersons Pro bait 810-984-3232
Fishing hotline 810-984-FISH

I hope to see all of you that would love to learn how to be better fisherman show up for some of these they should be very informative.. Cya Slick
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge